Metro 2033 Redux Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

If you look up about 6 or 7 comments there is a couple suggestions to try to get it to work.

1 Like

Every time i try to shoot while the “No Recoil” Cheat is activated my game crashes :frowning:

1 Like

i have an issue that whether i start the game first by itself or throuh the wemod launcher the game fails to open and asks if i want to run it in safe mode but if i click yes/no it does not work i play using epic if that matters does anyone know how to fix?

Welcome to the community @TheSageMentor.

This is a well-known (and very weird) bug in the game itself that is triggered by - believe it or not - certain headsets. Unplug your headset and the game might work.
Don’t believe me? Here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/286690/discussions/1/34096318701036710/ :stuck_out_tongue:

Another cause is to do with corruption. See this Steam post for that: https://steamcommunity.com/app/286690/discussions/1/1620599015867804357/#c1620599015902173060

I can confirm with a lot of the other users, @MrAntiFun, that the no recoil cheat is indeed causing the game to crash. I downloaded this game today on EGS and since I don’t know where the tutorial level ends, since I am in Chapter 1 now, and I passed all that, the no recoil cheat indeed crashes the game. If the likelihood of that cheat is not going to get fixed, I believe that the cheat needs to be removed altogether, if you won’t fix it.

Not sure if this is going to be looked into since it has been an issue for some time now if I go by the previous posts, but I too can confirm that the “No Recoil” option crashes the game very unceremoniously when attempting to fire a weapon. I have tried it with several weapons through several levels, all to the same conclusion. It most definitely does not break the trainer usability or warrant immediate attention. Thanks for the trainer. Cheers. Oh, btw, it is being used on the Epic games Christmas giveaway here. So I imagine many will be looking for this.

Idk for u guys but for me the “no recoil” option doesn’t crash my game, instead it just crashes randomly.

So uh using it in the prologue crashes the game, so watch out

It has been documented in the threads for this game before that you should never use cheats in tutorial or prologue parts of games, including this one.
This is because you get missions like “collect the ammo”, but if you have an infinite ammo cheat on, this may not be possible, hence preventing progression. You cheat at your own risk. :slight_smile:

I’m having problems with the Epic Games version, it fails to launch (not sure if it’s a problem you can solve or it’s a EG/Wemod problem).

NVM, I was running it in administrator mode

1 Like

att pls, is no work