Metro 2033 Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t know why but it seems that trainer causes game crash. Help me plox

Are you using it with redux?

Yes, the steam version

Not sure why then. Game hasn’t updated for years so trainer is up to date. Which cheats cause it?

I don’t know, every time i play the game i use unlimited hp and few others

It seems that when I use unlimited hp and something hits me the game crashes

why can’t I turn on the cheat

Is there any way to get a no recoil cheat for this game. I find the recoil on weapons a little excessive.

1 Like

@STN the no reaload don’t work for me can you check this out please im pretty sure the trainer needs an update

thanks in advance :wink:

I dont see how. The trainer was made after the game was out
Should almost never need an update

if you say so but you should check that the reload cheats is working fine :slight_smile:

last update of the game was 17 DEC 2015, and this trainer was made in 2016 and updated in 2017 for game compatibility improvements, unless they pushed a hotfix like some ninjas.

ps: gonna test it in a few thou

Get steam version

hello STU I have a problem when I put your trainer in a while later I can not shoot just moberme save why does that happen?

I have the steam version

STU i like that one. Hay there you go for discord !!

:expressionless:

gotta admit i didnt test all options (cause i used a friends account and i had to rush test) but the ones i did worked fine :ok_hand: , check game files and let it download the remaining files, maybe that will fix the issue, also you should clear cache of infinity and install again, check if the AV is blocking the trainer too!

thanks for the tips man I’ll give a try but how do I clear the cach for infinity?

1. press: Win+R then paste this --> C:\users%username%\appdata\local\Infinity
  2. delete content

good luck fella!