Metro 2033 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Metro 2033 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Filters
4. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Metro 2033 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added unlimited filters

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does unlimited ammo act as unlimited curencey NOTE- i have yet to use it soooooo sorry if this is a stupid question

well, consider it as a sort of “add currency”, that’s a side effect tho lol

Any reason why the trainer doesn’t support the 2033 redux version of the game?

Because this is not for the redux verison.

They need to make a seperate trainer for that.

I was wondering if there is a Metro 2033 Redux trainer in the works or not? Steam sold both Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux as a pair a while back and I figured this was the best place to post the question.

As of what i know, no it isnt.
Could be @REPPiN is cooking up something tho.

I believe someone have it on their to do list, Metro Last Light got both the Old and the Redux version.
Therefor i bet this will get the same.

Right. I didn’t think anyone would still be playing 2033 but i’ll do it. Check status here - STN’s Games List

well since its been days that i got this app the trainer to metro 2033 will not start for some reason,i start the trainer and when the game starts it crashes how can i fix that?

@XLR89094 what’s your game’s version? Are you using a cracked release?
I’m going to look into it tomorrow

All seems right @XLR89094

is a version for Redux coming out?

Yeah that’s me. I am slowly finishing my list

1 Like

i have the free steam version when thq went under

hi im having issues with the Metro 2033 trainer most if not all the mods work except for the unlimited health, and im not able to get the config god mode working i have the steam version of the game ive tried redownloading the game multiple times in the last few weeks to no avail, if theres any way possible could someone please look into a fix for the unlimited health it’d be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

of the cheats/mods heres what works and dont work for me
Unlimited health - not working
Unlimited ammo - working
Unlimited filters - working
No reload - i dont use it i think i tried it and i think it works for me dont remember its been a few days since i deleted the game

@ClanCentirio I’m going to look into it in a few hours

i probably should have mentioned it before im on windows 10 64-bit forgot to mention it before

@ClanCentirio could you send me your savegame?

yeah just let me figure out how, and if i still have it since i deleted game, how do i send you it it wont let me upload it here