Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

• Install WeMod as Administrator and run it as Administrator
  • Run Metro: Exodus
  • Alt-tab to WeMod. Head to Exodus in the games list. Make sure you choose the Epic version. Acknowledge the text (GOT IT), then click PLAY.
  • While the PLAY bevel circle spins, press Ctrl+Shift+D and a console should show up. You should see several WARN log messages. If those show up and don’t say anything “not found”, then there’s no reason the trainer shouldn’t work. If they do, then kindly tell us which version of the game are you playing (because we don’t support cracked versions).

Yeah its giving me a WARN log saying “No package root folder detected app.” and I am pretty sure the version of my game is 0.1.0.13

First up, you run the Steam or Epic version of the game. Secondly, I’m talking about these warning messages (not any, random):

Ignore the last one; I’m playing with another script enabled, that’s why there’s a “not found”.

So… post a pic like that one above, after you’ve hit PLAY.

I am using the Epic version of the game

Thank you for completely ignoring my screenshot. Take a look at what you posted; does it remotely match mine? If not, please scroll up in the window. That error message in the background clearly indicates the trainer module fails getting loaded into your game. Not a trainer issue; a WeMod vs. your OS/AV issue. Please address it in a separate section of the forum. Peace.

A post was split to a new topic: Failed to load resource

g_ then push the down arrow key for a long list of commands.

After i start the game via the Play button from the app, all my saves are missing, why is that ?

The game has to be run from Epic Launcher to load the profile savegames. You can hit PLAY after the game is running.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I often run Wemod Steam version trainers even if the game isn’t downloaded from steam and usually have no trouble but I am unwilling to do it on this game for some reason I don’t know why should I try it or has anyone else done it and willing to let me know how it went?- Cyntharis

What. The. ■■■■? Don’t edit this, please. You’re “unwilling” to do it and ask others? Really now?..

I have tried it now it kinda works on the epic one using the steam version but the game is freezing up a lot so going to stop using the steam one on the epic version

The Epic and Steam versions have the same DLL in the background; so whichever one you pick should work, as long as you run game first, then hit PLAY in the WeMod GUI. You don’t really need to start the game from WeMod.

SunBeam I made an account just for you to say thank you so so much. I got stuck in the cave with Damir. Cheat engine or other programs did not work but this is the only thing that did work. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you for making this!

2 Likes

@SunBeam, I hate to bug you. My character has been stuck for some time and I left the game due to it, however I recently tried to play it again and my save is still at a place where my character is stuck. So I found we-mod and decided to give this a chance; to help get unstuck. Unfortunately, I am having issues getting the noclip and collisions cheats to work. I am on the Epic edition. I launch the game, then I start We-Mod (with Administrator privileges), then I click the Play button on We-Mod and then it turns grey saying “Playing” , so all looks good. I think use the toggle keys and one by one I toggle console (F1), then toggle NoClip (F2), wait a few moments and then try to move around, no luck not clipping through anything so still stuck. For giggles, I try toggling Collisions (F3), no luck there either.

Then I did Shift+Ctrl+D and it brought up developer tools and I took a look under the console tab and there it was, errors… [trainer] Value handler for toggle_noclip threw an exception. Please check the screenshot to see them (oddly I chose the epic version and yet steam directories are used).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Currently Sunbeam is not releasing any trainers or updates.

This is the current trainer, I’ll talk to the devs about getting a possible noclip and no collisions added in :+1:

Table with the requested features is available here: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10093.

2 Likes

So, I have the game on Steam, and manually linked your trainer to the Steam version of the game. I was able to activate the noclip, but nothing happens. No phasing through walls or doors, everything works normally. Are there some areas where noclip would not work, or has it something to do with the game being on Steam?