Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

ı just crashed no idea why all was on except super speed its seems ı need to change something

Please be advised that there are dozens of causes of crashes. The majority of them are user-sided.

1 Like

Will there be a Metro Exodus Enhanced edition?

3 Likes

This trainer is working for me with the latest non-enhanced version 1.0.1.7 of the Epic store.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

hi i dont understand how the trainer is working when i download it from wemod website it make me intsall the app again and not the trainer content, in the wemod app i can only use cheat and no way to have the console even whith using f1
(i just want a tp after a lost save)

I seem to have gotten stuck in the same place as Ravenar, and also need noclip. Downloaded the trainer in the preceding message, but it doesn’t appear to have a console command option, or noclip. Can you please advise? Thanks in advance.

i think fire is like an instant kill. similar to some of the special moves and script kills.

Also, ye, there is an ongoing issue with the reload cheat in each of the metro games. seems to glitch weapons. in last light it would eventually crash the game if you tried to use a weapon that was picked up.
in this one, if you pick a weapon up, you must turn off the ‘no reload’ cheat temporarily or the weapon will not function.

I have Metro Exodus regular and enhanced version, I uninstalled enhanced, and download , ran regular Metro Exodus from Epic, Wemod is still saying add game. what am i doing wrong ?

okay i got it to work, just draggged and dropped in exe file lol