Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What happened to the “Super Speed” option? In tight corners it could get annoying, but in the open areas it was great for moving quickly.

Also, what exactly does “Ghost Mode” do? Does it disable enemy AI? Make you invisible to them? Or does it disable clipping? I can’t seem to locate any information on that feature. Ah well, I guess I’ll try turning it on and hope it doesn’t break anything.

Why the actual hell did you remove super speed? It used to be I could just coast across the deserts and never have to use a car. I can’t even tell you how useful super speed has been and how much I enjoyed it. I am extremely upset, dare I say angered, that you removed this.

well… today, most of all option is working fine with steam version… nice, job… mr antifun…

I don’t know if it is the influence of “Ghost Mode” or “Unlimited Ammo”. I will not be able to get the items given by the NPC. The items placed on the floor will not affect it. It only happens when the NPC is holding it.

If you’re referring to the tutorial prologue where you need to pick up your weapons and ammo, don’t turn the cheats on until you’re past these stages.

After that you can simply turn cheats on and off as needed, no need to keep them turned on all the way through the game.

Is ghost mode still breaking QT portions of the game that result in instant death?

Hey, so im having some kind of weird bug when then gun is kinda floating through one hand and just sway around and it wont let me load it or fire the gun, its the shotgun with 3 shot in it its the only one really that wont fire or load, i have tried both with and without mods on and it wont work anymore, anyone had any similar problems? it worked fine before i got to caspian sea chapter.

The game has a lot of weird bugs that aren’t mod related. If you disable its cloud-sync most of them go away.

I want to ask if there will be any updates for this game.

what does ghost mode even do
it doesnt stop me from being detected like i thought i would

Has anyone had an issue with the mods turning themselves off immediately upon activation? For some reason i can only activate Inf. Health, Un. ammo, and clean weapons. Everything else turns off automatically, even after some progression in game.

could anyone add a stealth mode for the metro exodus enhanced edition menu? that would be really cool.

I hear that I got the same issue stealth is really hard in this game

Until today, I’m still waiting for increase run speed or unlimited stamina, or probably unlimited jump for lazy parkour stuff…