Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will this work for the Epic version or will there be a separate trainer?

2 Likes

Infi heath seems to be buged

2 Likes

I have the Epic version, working as should.

1 Like

It’s good to hear it’s working on Epic as well. Was that intended or just by chance?

If intended, it would be nice to have Epic listed in addition to Steam and Windows Store.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I’m miss the one hit kills.

1 Like

Sometimes Steam trainers may work or partly work with Epic Games and vice versa. But it takes just one small difference in updates between the different store versions to change this.

More information: Why are there different cheats for each storefront? - #4 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I’m concerned about since I didn’t plan on playing it right away.

Is there going to be an Epic version? I would gladly boost it if I could find one.

2 Likes

Everything works flawlessly for me except for infinite health. A fix would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

is is possible to use Console Commands?

2 Likes

hello admin n moderator

please MrAntiFun release trainer for Epic version :pray: :handshake:

thx

2 Likes

^^This

Just switch the .exe by pressing the down arrow next to the Play button.
90% of Steam trainers will work on Epic versions of the games. Not always.

Any chance of a one hit kill? :no_pedestrians:

Unlimited Health doesn’t work for me either. The rest of the cheats works.

1 Like

Yes thanks, I understand that it works now but I won’t be playing it for a while. It’s the “not always” part that I’m worried about. Without a dedicated Epic version there won’t be an option or anything to boost if this isn’t working when I do play it.

1 Like

I would gladly boost this for an update if you add dedicated support for Epic.

3 Likes

I would like to request no swaying and shot spread please. :slight_smile:

I second this. Would boost to have the Enhanced Edition updated for Epic Games Launcher. Currently only has Steam and Windows Store, and I ended up getting it on Epic because of a sale and a coupon I had.

2 Likes

All the cheats I’ve used work great.

Any chance of a noclip cheat?

There are some area’s you can only visit once that have collectibles and some one way areas that won’t let you out. I’m at the end of the Caspian chapter and went back to an area for a postcard and now can’t get out. All the exits are covered by invisible walls and the mission exit is disabled.

CheatEngine supposedly has a noclip option but I get virus warnings with it.

1 Like

Would also love no swap/shotspread :smiley: