Metro: Last Light Redux Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

When i have no recoil on and i shoot then this crashing game pls repair this.

pls fix no recoil it crashes the game if i shoot an enemy

why does it crash when i enter the game in epic

Trainer work totally fine. I enable no recoil and the game wasn’t crash.

Well I can’t get it work, it just says it’s having trouble downloading the cheats and won’t run.

According to the WeMod application; the last time I used this trainer for the game was 9 months ago…There hasn’t been any update to the trainer or game since then, so I don’t know why it won’t work now.

Update: tried again and got a error message that listed compatibility as a possible issue…

Hello! :slight_smile:

First of all, please ensure your copy of the game is purchased from Epic Games, as that’s the version this specific trainer was designed for. If you have it from a different store, this is not the correct trainer. If the game is cracked, there’s no trainer at all for it.

And then follow the steps in this post: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

I have ensured the game was purchased from epic games and I’ve used the trainer for it before, but now it won’t work.
When WeMod is brought up the first time gives a problem loading the cheats error, continued attempts are meet with the: “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” error message.

Update: just deleted wemod and reinstalled it, and still have the exact same problem with this trainer, but I also re-downloaded the previous trainers I had without any problems, so that rules out anti-virus blocking the download.

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

This does not rule out your antivirus. Antiviruses will be fine with most trainers, but may randomly decide to have issues with some others for no apparent reason - every trainer is different. Did you follow the entire post linked above in the exact order? Like adding an antivirus exception before launching WeMod after reinstalling? Adding the exception afterwards doesn’t undelete anything your antivirus deleted. That post resolves this error message roughly 97% of the time at an educated guess.

Once you’ve been through that post, launch the game first via WeMod, wait on the main menu for 5 minutes and then alt+tab to WeMod and press Play, to see if anything changes. :slight_smile:

After trying to move files and finding a specific one keeps being deleted or block, leads me to believe it is the anti-virus.

Unfortunately that post doesn’t help me one bit, because the anti-virus my computer uses isn’t covered there. Worse, due to complications associated with that anti-virus are outside my control, it will take several days until I can attempt to have the WeMod trainer files whitelisted…Sadly the quickest but of consequent action would be for me to uninstall the anti-virus.

You’ll need to Google specific whitelisting instructions for the antivirus you use. There are thousands of antivirus products out there, we don’t have the time to give instructions for every single one and if we did the post would be far too long to read. :slight_smile:

I would recommend switching to a different antivirus if that one is too much trouble. It’s up to you, but from experience I’d recommend avoiding BitDefender, McAfee, Nortons and ESET. I’ve used the free version of AVAST for probably three years now and only had one trainer blocked.

Already got an idea how to get the trainers whitelist on the anti-virus but…
My computer’s anti-virus requires a network administrator in order to access it’s controls and whitelisting abilities, that network administrator happens to be a third party with access. I’d after wait until office hours to attempt to contact them…Monday at the earliest hopefully.

I have an issue where I have cheat turn on and when I shoot a gun, the game crashed. How do I solve this?

Yep, it was the anti-virus. Now that I have access to the anti-virus control panel, I just have to turn things off when I go to use WeMod…And remember to turn it back on not.

please fix this error

Be more specific please - what error are you having exactly?

The game crashes if you turn on the No recoil menu(f9)

Don’t triple post please. Spam is against the rules you agreed to when you registered, we don’t like messy communities. Use the edit button instead if you really need. I deleted your extra posts.

Try turning off the Advanced Physx settings in the game’s graphic settings. It changes the way gun firing graphics look when they shoot. With the option on, the firing graphics tend to be a bit “excessive” with unrealistic extra on-screen particles etc, which causes huge frame rate drops and RAM spikes for a lot of people depending on their hardware, and then crash.

Thank you your reply and I want to apology you bro
But the error doesn`t solved

hey ?

Hello, can you please update. Game crashes with mod on when on the train beginning of the game.
Thank you