Metro: Last Light Redux Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Already got an idea how to get the trainers whitelist on the anti-virus but…
My computer’s anti-virus requires a network administrator in order to access it’s controls and whitelisting abilities, that network administrator happens to be a third party with access. I’d after wait until office hours to attempt to contact them…Monday at the earliest hopefully.

I have an issue where I have cheat turn on and when I shoot a gun, the game crashed. How do I solve this?

Yep, it was the anti-virus. Now that I have access to the anti-virus control panel, I just have to turn things off when I go to use WeMod…And remember to turn it back on not.

please fix this error

Be more specific please - what error are you having exactly?

The game crashes if you turn on the No recoil menu(f9)

Don’t triple post please. Spam is against the rules you agreed to when you registered, we don’t like messy communities. Use the edit button instead if you really need. I deleted your extra posts.

Try turning off the Advanced Physx settings in the game’s graphic settings. It changes the way gun firing graphics look when they shoot. With the option on, the firing graphics tend to be a bit “excessive” with unrealistic extra on-screen particles etc, which causes huge frame rate drops and RAM spikes for a lot of people depending on their hardware, and then crash.

Thank you your reply and I want to apology you bro
But the error doesn`t solved

hey ?

Hello, can you please update. Game crashes with mod on when on the train beginning of the game.
Thank you

when i turn on no recoil and fire one shot it crashes the game( i want every single cheat turned on )