Microsoft..Dun..Goof'd?

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV’s this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file The Tech Game - Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.12625.0. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

[size=9]Source: thetechgame.com[/size]

ORLY!?

Quick someone take they’re jtag online and see how long you last.

Jake is going to be happy. I’ve never been console banned so this doesn’t affect me.

o_O

Oopps lemme just reban them LOL

Your jtags will be banned instantly, don’t get too excited.

LMFAO. :laughing:

This is the first time i thanked the newsbot.

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV’s this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file The Tech Game - Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.12625.0. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

**** yea, time to grab my banned console for ****s and giggles.

lulwut? I sold my banned xbox.

can you jtag a console with a dash of 8955 or not

lolno.
Use Google next time…

Proof?

i just wanted an insta answer i thought it was no but i wasnt sure thanks though

Oh **** yes!

OMFG YES YES YES!

can some one give a link to the update or is there another way

Still no comfirmation? lol I would but I modded my banned console and gave it to my lil bro.