Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Arrows
5. Unlimited Attributes
6. Add Ability Points
7. Ghost Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

just bought this off of steam for under $13 for the goty edition.

Sorry but what is ghost mode

Read it wrong, Ghost mode is when enemies ignore you, I presume.

Enemies will be unable to see you i.e you will be undetectable aka a Ghost

I may be the only person but the ghost mode does not work during trials. Enemies still see me when I play through the weapon legend trials.

Is that part of the campaign ? Also don’t engage enemies, once they’re alerted they know your position and you have to disappear for them to stop seeing you again.

It is one of the side missions in game, I activate the mod whilst away from all enemies atbthe start of said mission but as soon as I am close, they see me and attack

Can you guys add perfect accuracy to the trainer?

like for example aiming the bow at an enemy, when they move the bow goes off them and you have to manually move the crossbar to aim at the same time, can you make a cheat for the trainer so the bow has perfect accuracy on enemies?

Sounds like you are looking for an aimbot or magic homing projectiles.

Yeah, something that will keep aim on enemies even when they move

one hit kill will not activate, and ghost mode stops responding after an enemy sees me.
help please.

@unknown_v2

Great work on this trainer, everything works perfectly.

I don’t know what’s happened but the cheats for Shadow Of Mordor no longer work.
They were working perfectly 2 days ago, but today they just seem to have stopped working for no reason.

Try restartig game and trainer just to see.

Try uninstalling Infinity 3 and reinstalling it. Let me know if that works.

Tried both of your solutions. None of them worked. I’m so confused as it worked just 2 days ago.

Try installing Infinity 2 (https://www.wemod.com/infinity) just to be sure the beta is the issue.