Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That doesn’t mean it needs update. Launch the game yourself then attach infinity

THANK YOU! It took a bit of messing about juggling multiple windows, but this works a treat. Start game, tick box for “optional parameters” then open and tick Play on Infinity. Great reply, great mods, great Infinity service. Brilliant, Cheers!! :clap:

1 Like

Well my error is one that is odd. The game launches via the infinity program with no issues, even loads into the game proper but the shortcuts for the cheats I hit the cheat button and nothing happens. No cheat sound, no cheat actually activating, nothing.

Currently running windows 8.1 with way beyond the recommended specs.

I do not think it is my firewall cause the program worked perfectly with Prey (2017)

Is there a checkmark next to Play?

Checkmark? like a play arrow next to the word play? If so then yes.

Update: Seems I figured out where it went wrong, some of the controls are assigned to the function keys. I fixed it by activating the cheats after I loaded the save but before I clicked continue campaign.

Will you guys please add more cheats to The middle earth shadow of mordor trainer, like add experience points or add power, or maybe mega experience. You added alot more cheats to the shadow of war trainer, can’t you add more to the shadow of mordor trainer as well?

Can you guys not ignore my messages also :frowning:

The ability point cheat does not work. eithwer that or im dumb XD

Just kill people and you get it easy. I tested this some days ago and im pretty sure it works.

Great trainer STN, think you could add an “Always charged Hit Streak” cheat to the trainer? Only asking because it was one of the cheats I used in “another Engine’s table” (hint hint, LOL).

yea that would be great if that gets added also for shadow of war if you ask me

1 Like

You should write that in the right thread then

Im sorry i meant it for mostly for shadow of mordor im sorry but i meant it pure friendly
I hope you dont get me wrong but i was about to post it for shadow of mordor when i saw your post so i agree with you

Works for awhile, then freezes game. Have to hard boot to get out of it. Otherwise a good trainer.

it worked months ago when i played first. just reinstalled and doesn’t work.

Please make sure you are using @MrAntiFun’s trainer.
Here’s the link: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STN is no longer with WeMod, so his version is likely outdated and will not be updated.
MrAntiFun’s is more recent.

Thank you.