Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game Crash on Unlimited arrows

game doesnt crash for me when i turn on unlimited arrows but sometimes there is a bug where it says i have no arrows and cant shoot arrows or nothing, very annoying especially if i am doing missions wich needs arrows

the unlimited health doesnt work still. i still die. also the exp cheat and unlimited skills dont work

Thanks for your report! We’ll look into this ASAP and will push an update if needed :slightly_smiling_face:

Jelly reaper my problem has to do with the unlimited skills and adjustable exp it doesn’t work for me

Game crash with unlimited arrows and unlimited focus activated

Please make sure you’re using a retail copy and your game is updated to the latest available version

After 37 hours, the game crashes when i use unlimited focus (upon using focus), infinite skill points(upon opening the inventory), and infinite arrows (upon shooting an arrow).
Kinda blows, as it took a long time to get to level 80 even with these cheats and now that im finally there the game is crashing when i use them. i sad.

edit: seems to have stopped once i went left the LITHLAD region. will edit this again if there are more changes.

Fast Traveling out of the region and back into the region seems to fix it. Fast travel to another region, enable cheats, fast travel back. Works.

Ok thanks for the information we’ll have to keep this in mind if someone else runs into this problem.

I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m using this trainer too. The only issues I have so far are:

-Unlimited arrows works only for a limited time. I don’t know the cause, but after a while, even tho your arrows meter is full, you can’t shoot or use any skill related to the bow, and you can’t take any arrows either.
-Unlimited focus doesn’t work with skills, you still use the normal amount of focus.

I’m using STN trainer.

Hi, I don’t suppose know a way to add something that would allow for multiple skill upgrades at the same time?

STN’s trainer is currently outdated, it shows as compatible but is a bug. Please use the Stingerr trainer and it should work perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there. I don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but I’m wondering if one thing is possible, and I’m not great at explaining things so bear with me:

For STN’s trainer, to which I know is outdated, but there is an option called “No Skill Cooldown” which oddly still works. Is there any way that this option could be added to STRINGERR’s trainer?

I have not read any of the post comments on this forum, so if it is repeating another person’s question, I’m sorry.

No problem with your comment. Well I guess stingerrr would be the only one who could answer that. I just wanted to acknowledge ( had to Google that one ) Haha your comment.
Hope he can answer that but probably wont see it in stns thread
Thanks also for being a pro member too !

1 Like

even with the cheat, enemies who beat you in one or two shots can still kill you, the cheat works otherwise, it’s just enemies who are too strong for you

For the most part, this trainer does not work. 90% of the time it causes the game to CTD.

This trainer is likely outdated because STN is no longer a trainer maker for WeMod. Make sure you select STiNGERR’s trainer in the WeMod desktop app, which was developed more recently.

The “Unlimited Focus” option is quite bugged… doesn’t work well, switches between full and empty really fast and crashes the game ( at least to me ).

The developer of this trainer (STN) is retired from WeMod. Therefore this particular trainer made by STN will no longer get any updates.

However, a newer trainer by @STiNGERR is available. Please use his trainer instead of this one.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

This thread will be closed so that this post does not get bumped out of view.