Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hmmm…I have a question about using this though. In the EULA there is this:

Could one potentially get in trouble (e.g. banned or whatever) for using this trainer at any point?

Every game has a clause like that. Yes you can get banned for it.

1 Like

So i’m assuming it’s just listed for legal jibber jabber that they have to state, and the likelihood of getting in trouble for it is actually very…unlikely?

It’s for off line use

If it is, that probably should be expressly stated.

1 Like

Well its common sense not to use trainers online they all are for single player offline use

Of course.

2 Likes

Well I guess it really isn’t people will come on and blame wemod after they modded their money to one billion and went online and got banned !

2 Likes

Ghost mode bugs out purifying Towers for me I believe it also bugs out interrogation.

WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.9.2_neutral_~_ktmk1xygcecda
WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.9.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda

As a personal suggestion, I’d stay away from ghost mode currently. It affects a lot of other things in the game.

With that being said, the game is very new and @STN knows what he is doing. It will be updated many times in the near future.

It is stated in the FAQ and eula or whatever it’s called in english

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t purchase the Windows version, I got a code from amazon for buying the xbox version and when I put it in it was a gift for the Windows Store version. Since I sold my xbox to off-set the cost of the XBoxX the PC version is the only version I have at the moment. It also will not detect my copy.
Error Screenshot

The infinite skill points also gives infinite gems, just activate cheat and then add a gem to a weapon etc and go back into the menu to change the gem again and youll see 99 of that gem.

2 Likes

Along will a button that adds 5000/10000 EXP each time please:slight_smile:

I have no idea which is the game’s folder. When game is running, go to task manager, right click open file location, open that folder then paste it’s name to me here.

Task Manager points to this folder “WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.9.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda”

First of all, WOW THAT WAS FAST!!! Thank you for that. I don’t know about gold since it is a bought currency but would the white currency be a possible button in the future?

the game crashes when i use the cheat

Which cheat? Enable them 1 at a time until you find out which one does it.