Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi pretty sure this is made for the regular vanilla version of the game.
Not sure as you can tell all or only some will work with definitive version

Hey, thanks for your fast reply. Is there anything I can do then for it to work or am I doomed lol?

The ā€œUnlimited Focusā€ option doesnā€™t work well. Bugs every time, switches between full and empty like really fast and crashes the game.

ā€œUnlimited Arrowsā€ doesnā€™t work. It shows 99/8 arrows but says anyway that I have to collect arrows to be able to shoot.

1 Like

Just to give everyone a heads up, who still plays and uses this game. First, the Vanilla Version of game VS Definitive Edition does have an effect on how the mods work. I noticed between both STN and Stinger, certain things worked and certain things caused crashes. One side had Ghost, Might, and Health work flawlessly, but the other side had Coins, XP, and skill points work well without crashing. My advice, play around both sides, and if you do experience constant crashing, just go to your steam and re-verify the files to ensure that the game integrity is back to normal and you can repeat if you like. Though the re-verifying can take some time depending on your hardware. Lastly, try to avoid being online, it can be risky and you never know if it can cause a ban. So always play offline if possible. Steam Achievements will still work offline except for the specific ones that require online.

Always play offline, full stop. WeMod does not condone cheating in online games, nor does it deliberately provide the tools to do so. Youā€™ll likely be banned in the gameā€™s next ban-wave for even trying. Anti-cheat artificial intelligence in online games is getting smarter.

Sorry if I wasnā€™t clear about my ā€œif possibleā€. I just wanted was informing people based on the game having both a single player mode and technically a single -online player mode such as conquest and vendetta. The issue stems that if you mod offline and then attempt to obtain the achievements online with mods off, the currency generated, the orc army mastery, and so forth still will carry over. I was able to obtain the online achievements with no error and played some more, though I did not use any mods while playing online. Always be careful! And like the staff member mentioned! Never activate online or use for cheating in multiplayer. I believe mods are meant to enhance your experience and to enjoy the game after you went through the long haul the first time lol. So you can smash the 2nd time.

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s wrong with my installation, but Iā€™ve verified the integrity of the game files on Steam, and both, this mod release by STiNGERR and STNā€™s release, donā€™t run. Basically, if I try to run the game from within WeMod by pressing the PLAY button, I see the game starting to run within Steam and the gameā€™s window shows up for a few seconds then it disappears. And if Iā€™m running the game already and I try to click PLAY, the game shuts down immediately. So this isnā€™t a matter of the game crashing when using specific features; the game just wonā€™t run at all with the mod for some reason.

add 5k coins and add 10 skill point cheat isnt working both programs please help

1 Like

Trainer works great! Tried everything except one hit kills and ghost mode. I have Desolation of mordor and the tribes installed so I donā€™t know if that changes compatibility or not. Anyways it is fun to play god against the endless orc horde. Thank you!

1 Like

Great thanks for letting us know its working :+1:

hello. does the add skill points work for you? do you need to level up to activate it?

Seems to be crashing whenever i try to use anything

3 Likes

Specifically, the Unlimited Focus cheat seems to be causing the problem right now.

1 Like

crashes all the time, needs an update I think.

Hello @silencer727, @Nexus6, @CharmingLobster87. :slight_smile:

This is weird because the game has not received any updates, which could break the trainer, since 2018. :thinking:

To try and help figure it out:

• Do you have the standard edition of this game, or do you have the Definitive Edition?
  • Do you have any DLCs?
  • Are you using any other third-party mods on the game?

Welcome to the community @ghowz. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this information. It may indeed be that the definitive edition will require its own trainer. Iā€™ll pass this on to be looked into further and, if needed, have the ability to request a definitive edition trainer available in WeMod. :slight_smile:

Update:

Thanks to @Instinct, it is now possible to request a Definitive Edition trainer via the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too am getting crashes with this and some of the cheats donā€™t work ā€¦

Welcome to the community @Ekko84. :slight_smile:

Everyone experiencing crashes so far were using the wrong trainer.
If you have the Definitive Edition of this game, you need to request a trainer specifically for this version.

See this staff post: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am also experiencing many crashes while using the unlimited focus. It worked flawlessly for several hours one day and then i had to restart the game because I left home and then it just stopped working and I canā€™t get it to work anymore. i have the standard game and all the dlc but i do not use any other mods so I have no clue why this is giving me issues???

I also go into the game first then start wemod after Iā€™m in the game.
thank you for your help in advance!

trainer works fine with me with steams definitive edition