Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ughhhhhh lol the windows store version wont work plzz update me if anyone knows how to enable it thanks looking forward to using infinity
:sweat::sweat:

The XP cheat did work, but it increased the number only, no level or skillpoint gained. Was I doing wrong? I launched the game, set the scaler, finished a mission, the level bar was filled up, but no level up and skillpoint. :frowning:

Reading the thread helps you a lot

1 Like

Thank you for your great work STN!
It is almost insane, how fast you managed to aquire this. I guess there’s no gold cheat, because you need to pay for that ■■■■.
But would it be possible to freeze the amount of chests? You get a gift of 500 gold coins(ingame), which would allow you to buy at least one, to multiply it.
Thank you!

Infinity has been updated with a fix for the Windows App launching :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am playing the windows app version of the game and some cheats do not seem to be working

Unlimited health
Easy Kills
Unlimited coins

I have not tested some of the other mods as I am not far enough into the game

Some other mods don’t allow me to activate them, what I mean is when I activate them they instantly turn off again

The mods that keep turning off is:

Easy kills
No skill cooldown
Unlimited timer
Ghost mode

Thanks for the trainer :slight_smile:

Guys I have the steam version and til now i can’t use the unlim skill points cheat.
Everytime i activate it the game freezes and I have to restart the game to be able to play again.
Any ideas?

Same here ! Thanks a lot for the trainer, but unlim skill points freezes the game !

this is for the steam version only some mods work with the windows store witch is what i have but i find the only one that work is the only ones i really need as with unlimited might you can pretty much one kill every one part from captains

im not to sure if Stn is making a windows store version or not

I think he has said in the post that he is looking into the windows version but we will just have to wait and see

having the same issue as you

shadow strike uses arrows

Cracked and windows store versions need a separate trainer it seems (ugh, like always their code is different than steam). Trainers works fine for steam version without any issues, if it’s not post details instead of just saying game crash help!11 cause it doesn’t help me.

Are you going to be making a windows store trainer?

There’s a FOV fix that uses Cheat Engine, is this something that could be added to Infinity to save us from having to run both programs?

Using Unlimited Focus seems to cause the focus bar to empty and Unlimited Arrows to crash the game.

Edit: Works if i play for a bit before activating. Only crashes if i turn them on before doing anything.

1 Like

Hey, can you please add Unlimited Brutal Might? Thanks.

Could we have some way of setting the number of skill points to 0? It keeps showing a message that you got skill points to spend.

Good idea!

none of the cheats will work