Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We need more details. What DRM?

how do i check what DRM it is?

Where did you buy it?

steam

Is there a checkmark next to Play?

I’m having a similar problem. The game launches fine and it is checked, but activating a cheat with the hotkey doesn’t work. If I tab over and activate it manually the cheat works perfectly well. I haven’t tried all of them, but unlimited focus, arrows, and health work in this manner.

Windows store version the unlimited timer function doesn’t appear to work. I’ve tried testing it several different ways and can’t get it to stay on, it just keeps sliding to the off position

We do not officially support the windows store version yet.

am i the only one that keep crashing when i use the unlimited coins or the skill poins?

One of the cheats(pretty sure its ghost mode) seems to have the unintended side effect of killing you instantly without triggering last chance if you do happen to be hit by an AoE or random swing from friendly or enemy. One of the cheats(again pretty sure its ghost mode) also breaks almost every kill animation in the game for what ever reason. haven’t had any other issues yet seems mostly good. unlimited health should probably have a tag beside it or something saying that you still take damage it just heals immediately strong enough enemies can still one shot you.

Can you please change the way your “unlimited X” works so it only updates the value if it drops below certain threshold, so for example you can get max wraith for brutal executions, max focus for more multi-stealth kills (with trainer it’s limited to 4 for some reason, while without I can kill 6 uruks from a full focus), and so on?

Also please add something to decrease the cool-down of dagger throws applying DOT effects, and increase the chance of critical strikes applying DOT effects.

1 Like

Does anyone know the legal repercussions (if any) of using cheats, considering they have loot boxes, so would be losing money?

Just to add, I obviously don’t agree with the loot box system.

Anything that can be earned offline should be safe. It becomes a problem when it can only be purchased. I assume the distributors would be charged for crimes/sued and the users would be (at most) banned.

So hypothetically I should be okay to add experience (only) offline? I don’t usually mind grinding but Act 4 is ridiculously grindy. Even losing and regaining fortresses made no real impact on my level.

I didn’t think of xp as such. They can still ban you for regular cheating but as long as it doesn’t affect online you will be fine. The worst they can do to you for cheating is ban you.

Nope, I keep crashing when I use those as well.

Also I just got to act 2 and now if I use shadow strike/kill and/or dominate an orc with unlimited arrows on, i crash.

Could you kindly make the unlimited focus work with shadow srike chain and sthealth kill chains.It would be really handy.Thanks for bring us trainers you are awesome

I like the trainer but can you add unlimited gold for the diamond chestst

Gold is server-side

1 Like

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes