Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Changed arrows amount to 15

1 Like

I’m so scared to use the trainer cause it says I will be banned for cheating, not being able to play the game ever again I’ve already accepted the terms and conditions so will I get banned for using these cheats e.g. using unlimited coins to buy loot chests. what do I do please help me

Hey STN, really good job on the trainer. BTW, is there a chance to make a cheat that gives you 99 gems for each gem? Just curious

1 Like

the unlimited coins thing applies only to Miriam (the game’s currency) not gold, which records are always kept in the publisher’s servers. Also, they really won’t do their promise on banning anyone because they introduced microtransactions in a single player game (this should never happen). Technically the Multiplayer shouldn’t really exist to begin with. All in all, you’re fine. Just don’t waste your money on the microtransaction stuff.

1 Like

I know but if I use unlimited coins online will I get banned from online or do they take my money away have you used the unlimited coins to buy loot boxes.

BigGibs, again, you would only get banned for trying to steal or use gold, which is an online-only currency that no cheat software can change. Same thing with most mobile video games, its why you cant get free gems in many games because the gems (or in this case, Gold) arent kept on the device but on the publishers servers.

And no, you can not use the unlimited coins cheat to buy loot boxes because Miriam is not Gold. (I read something about cheat engine doing something with loot boxes, but I dont think it worked out well)

So NO, you can NOT get banned using the unlimited coins because Miriam is the currency that this cheat affects and Miriam is NOT an online currency.

Your question was already answered properly. Please take the first answer from now on as it distracts from assisting others when having to convince you everything is going to be ok. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok sorry

by the way, im talking about buying the loot boxes with Miriam, not gold and was asking can I get banned use it on the loot boxes.

Can I use infinite focus with shadow strike , executions…@awarbrick89

I don’t know. I didn’t even know silver boxes existed. How about you buy one and find out for us?

I’m not going to lie to you, Im using a cracked version of the game so the trainer keeps making me crash. Not STN’s fault.

Hopefully someone else can chime in on whether infinite focus works for shadow strike and executions :slight_smile:

First I must say awesome, awesome, awesome work. Thank you. Seriously. Thank you.

One small request, if I may be so bold. It would be nice if the Might cheat could maintain a double bar of might, for brutalities. Those are awesome. Heheh.

Seriously though, great work. Thanks.

1 Like

Will push an update

Can I use infinite focus with shadow strike , executions…

Using a steam version for the game, when I using the bow and shoot and games crashes. Even with or without cheats activated.

I would be careful about what you try to “guarantee” people here. The fact of the matter is that to use Miriam on chests, you need to accept their online ToS and you need an internet connection. Every time you purchase anything or open a chest, it syncs online. There is a pretty solid chance that they could see how much of it you have and how much you are spending. Nobody has experienced any side-effects yet but if they care enough to crack down, there is nothing stopping them.

Also @STN the game updated. Not sure if it broke anything as I can’t test it today but SteamDB is saying an app change from an hour ago. Not sure if it even will affect anything, but just a heads up.

One other thing I am noticing about Might…the first week I was using these cheats, I could spam Executions back to back to back endlessly. Now I do one execution, the Might goes to zero, and stays there until I do a normal hit on something to replenish it back to full. I assumed it was due to version compatability issues but even after the recent update this issue(minor as it is) persists.

Hey @STN can you fix the unlimited focus.Nobody is telling me if you gonna fix it or not

@TheRedFear Vault (space) or jump around for it to replenish

most recent game update cheat activation causes crash to desktop even if not activated until after save loaded

1 Like