Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yea it crashes. i tried everything

1 Like

Game had an update, checking it now

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@STN Tested the update.Thanks.Might works perfectly.Though Focus still doesnt allow unlimeted executions shadow kill chains,stealth kill chains.Please fix them.Again thanks for the update :smiley:

Focus regenerates if you right click or jump/vault around. I donā€™t think its possible to do unlimited in a chain.

Windows Store version is coming out soon!

3 Likes

Sweet got an eta not pushing or nothing just wondering i wanna test and debug it right away as i know mos tthe time when they release there a lil buggy

Youā€™d have to ask @STiNGERR, but Iā€™m assuming today or tomorrow.

Exactly why iā€™m rather nervous about using cheats in this game. I like the game, but the grind can be annoying and it would be nice to use the trainer to get past some of that. Which is why iā€™m holding off on playing it for a bit to see if anybody gets banned or something along those lines for using cheats. So if such a thing happens to anyone, do let us know. :scream:

I think he means you just canā€™t chain until all within range are dead. There is a CT out that has been out for awhile, that keeps hp,focus,wrath, and might maxed out no matter what you do. I would post a link to that ct but I donā€™t know if it works with the latest update for SoW and not sure if posting a link to that site is allowed.

Can you increase the amount of focus to 999 and when you grab your bow it replenishes to full

Also can you post the link.Thanks

Very excited for potential Windows Store version compatibility, thank you.

When will the windows version be available?

Rebooted my PC today and now the Windows Store version isnā€™t found. Iā€™ve been using a few cheats (health and arrows) but since my reboot it wonā€™t find the game even if I browse to the ShadowsofWar.exe or drag the shortcut over.

There is a version made for the windows store version. Came out today

1 Like

Run infinity, there should be a separate Winstore version for SOW.

2 Likes

Is there a way to make it automatically hit ā€œBā€ or the keyboard equivalent when an Olog attacks and you need to stun him?

That would be a script, which the trainers can not currently do in Infinity

1 Like

Can you increase the amount of focus to 999 and when you grab your bow it replenishes to full