Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game crashes if I use unlimited arrows as soon as I shoot one. Unlimited focus also doesn’t work properly, the slow-mo while aiming sometimes doesn’t kick in because the focusbar instantly depletes. Have the steam version.

i found my issue. i didn’t realize there were 2 sets on there. one for steam and one for windows.

I could run the game on steam even if it’s the cracked version. I guess I found a workaround so I should be fine thanks.

Even if you run it trough steam it’s still cracked doesn’t change anything.
You just need the right version and you’re good to go

So, the Unlimited arrows and items in the trainer cause your steam version of the game to crash every single time they’re enabled. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Never once happened to me so i don’t know if that’s an issue. I’ll need more details, when are you activating the cheats, which mission, what is your game version and source? Which other cheats have you activated.

Unlimited skill points don’t work. Any work around @STN?

edit: game crashes when activating

edit 2: UNlimited coins also crashes the game.

What is your game version and source?

Im playing on steam version and tested the cheats when I activated unlimited focus and then used the focus it doesnt work anymore and doesnt recharge focus and after deactivating unlimited focus and unlimited arrows the game crashed

Also activating unlimited might causes crash when shooting an arrow…
Im sure many other things cause crashes too.

Did the game have an update?

Yes on Nov 2nd

General:
Fixed an issue reported by users where Mirian gained during the current session could be lost in a specific situation.
Fixed an issue where some users were receiving a DirectX 11 error message when trying to boot the game.
Fixed a crash that would occur if the local username included Unicode characters.
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.

Audio:
Fixed an issue where some users would experience audio static when having their current Playback Device set to 192000 Hz.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When shooting with unlimited arrows on the game crashes

Infinity indicated that the Shadow of War trainer has been updated so I gave the game another chance. Unfortunately, it still crashes when trying to shoot an arrow with infinite arrows enabled

What is your game version and source though?

Im using steam I think the version is 1.05

I’m using steam as well. Everything is updated to the latest version. I think the last Steam patch is what ruined the trainer

i updated the trainer yesterday AFTER the steam patch and the only thing broken was skill points. Maybe infinity hadn’t downloaded new trainer (it takes a few seconds to minutes depending on your internet connection speed to download). Or maybe you guys are at a certain area in game where you’re not supposed to have arrows. I don’t know because it works 100% fine for me.

Try again.

STN I don’t know if it makes any difference but after you finish the game your character changes and his abilities even how the bow and arrows look so maybe that is what makes us crash? did you check the cheats after you finished the game?