Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No i didn’t, maybe the code is different after you finish the game. Send me your savegame?

It isn’t any different. The trainer worked for me after I finished it a few weeks ago.

I wish I could provide specific version information…where do I find that? I’m running the steam edition (I don’t crack games, I pay for them) and I’m running Infinity with the latest version as it just said “updated” beside the game. Although I have no idea where I can go to find the version information. When I activate “Unlimited Arrows” and attempt to shoot an arrow, it crashes. I’ve tried it at various times throughout hours of gameplay and it always crashes.

I’m currently trying to take over my second Fort and any attempt to activate the Unlimited arrows results in a crash.

Specifically, I’m trying to kill Ar-Pratu Grog-Maker who is a level 53 so I can move forward on taking over the Cirith Ungol Stronghold Lvl 168. I just restarted my PC, I’m playing a continued game and the game crashes the second I try shooting an arrow when Unlimited Arrows is on.

Hi I was just using the unlimited health cheat and it’s only temporary I have to keep pressing / to toggle it, so it blocks oncoming hits. Could anyone fix this? It shows that it’s on in the toolbar even though I take damage… also would there be anyway of getting some of windows store cheats to this version?

Nice job :slight_smile:

Hello! So, I purchased Shadows of War this morning, using the up-to-date steam version, and with all of the DLC installed. Every time I attempt to play the game through Infinity, it crashes within seconds after popping up the loading screen

Start the trainer after the game has completely loaded.

Hey STN,

Can you post the code for “No cooldown for mount” in the reply as I’m trying to figure out how this particular code is derived. Thanks.

Hello, I’ve been using your trainer, especially the XP trainer and I noticed that the game thinks I’m level 1 even when the game says I’m level 60, even the army page, and the game will put my orcs down to level 1 to match my level. Am I doing something wrong with this cheat?

Lets try this cheat.

Here is a fix. Happened to me a couple times. Set the XP to the highest amount. Get up to level 60 again then quit the trainer then the game. Never touch the XP thing again and you should be stuck at level 60 for good. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Infinite health no longer works after update 1.06. After you cut it on it instantly turns back off.

2 Likes

Indeed it does not. Hope it gets fixed soon. I can really use that infinite health thing.

There was a game update today that added an expansion and other in-game content so the trainer will need to be updated.

I know. I just hope it will be updated, cause next to loving the trainer itself, it’s just really handy in my case. Looking forward to it.

I have to ask, would we have to redownload the trainer or does “infinity” update itself?

Infinity updates automatically

Steam didn’t push any update to me until now, i am downloading the update and will push a trainer asap.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey STN love the mod. I posted before asking about if Unlock All Skills could be added. I would love that but if you have ran into any problems doing that I understand. Thank you again.

I did however notice that the Add Experience Points cheat doesn’t work. Only problem I ran into

thanks a lot for cheats. been finding it hard play middle earth. to me it is one of the hardest game so far. what do you think?