Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I love all the mods, but I tried out the Add XP points and even after I killed a few orc and did a few missions it didn’t seem the add the amount of XP on to it like it says it does.

Unlimited Health not working, it resets to OFF

Thats what happens when I try to use easy kill

Get steam version.

For some reason the add xp isnt working for me I have steam version and keep getting xp from quest but its not adding what i have it set to.

I have the same problem

STN are you able to fix this?

Fix what? What is broken? :confused:. I updated the trainer a couple days ago and only health was broken?

Have you guys read trainer notes, the xp cheat takes effect after you complete a mission or gain xp.

with the latest update for some reason unlimited health not working for me

i didnt see anyting else for now…hmmm

Get steam version

I have steam version and i tried add xp set to many different values and i completed many missions but it doesn’t give the xp i have set only what the mission gives. Also unlimited health is broken as well. I have steam version so I don’t know what it could be. Is there anything else you have to do to make it work?

Hey STN,

Have the steam version, updated to the latest build, this is what I’ve found from what I used.

Unlimited Health, Add Experience Points, and Easy Kills currently do not work.

Unlimited Might, Instant Elven Rage, Unlimited Focus, and Unlimited Arrows all work perfectly.

If you could update it that would be great.

Thanks!

Some Canadian ■■■■

The trainer was updated 4 days ago can’t need updated again ! Are you reading the trainer notes for each cheat ?
He updated the trainer right after the game update should work

Not trying to be rude but several people have reported issues. I myself have read the notes and those things he specified arent working so i might be worth looking into when the dev has time.

I read the notes too and tried it and the XP does not work, and easy kill does not work either. Everything else works fine for me.

Ok well @STN will have to take a look at it when he has some time I guess

So the trainer was working fabulously for me but when I used the XP cheat the game now thinks my character is level 22 in the shadow wars despite me being level 60. Does anyone know of a fix?

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@STN can u plz add ‘‘get legendery captans or gear’’?