Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for your awesome works as always.
There was a minor update took place lately, and the cheat won’t work for me now. It said from the application that the cheat cannot load. I am not sure if this happens to everyone.
Also, I used the exp cheat in the past to boost my character’s level to 60, then when I went back to do my main story line, my level was set back to 20. But the gear I am using is still level 60. In the same time I cannot gain any exp and most of enemies are all lvl 50+. It was messed up. Is the exp boost cheat designed for end game only?
Thanks and have a wonderful day.

That’s not a trainer issue. Try attaching infinity again

i have a problem whit the unlimited health … i just stop works

I am not able to get the cheats to load, tried running as admin disable anti virus etc. All games and apps are up to date.

What is the error?

all works perfectly exept exp and health

Do you have the steam version?

nope i dont have steam version

@sulje well you got lucky the other ones worked most trainers are for the steam version , just by luck the others work . And that’s why the ones don’t work

no idea maybe because is not the latest version

Still having troubles. failed to load cheats, We’re having troubling loading your cheats.
Tried fresh installs of both the game and infinity, all running as admin, anti virus turned off.

@Dorpax did you read the couple comments above yours ?

When that error happens, go to settings >save log and paste it here

Infinity.log (19.8 KB)
here you are as requested.

@Dorpax Is that all?

the easy kill cheat don’t work

The “Unlimited Arrows” cheat is crashing the game when I fire an arrow. Only cheat active, doesn’t crash with it disabled.

It was working just fine for me yesterday unlimited arrows and all but the same thing happens I dont know why but when I shoot an arrow it crashes I hope they fix this soon because I was having fun with it I dont know if you really need the arrows because of the focus and if you are a Naz Ghul I believe you have infinite arrows anyway but still hopefully it gets fixed soon enough to were we can enjoy it again

Ah, I didn’t realize that last part, I’ll have to try it as a Naz Ghul. But yeah, same boat here. Seemed to work fine yesterday. Guessing the game updated.

I made it to naz ghul I was watching my friend play it and he beat it and he was the naz ghul and he had infinite arrows so if you mix that with the infinite focus I dont know if it is infinite arrows Ill test it out later I just hope the maker of the trainer sees this and fixes it