Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure what’s up last game update was on the 21st like 12 days ago Stn updated the trainer 5 days ago nothing to update

I dont know what could have happened either because it is only that cheat it was working fine last night then this morning when I turned it on it crashed my game but its only unlimited arrows

I take it back you dont have to be a naz ghul to have infinite arrows you have to have the full bright lord armor set

Is there anyone not having this problem?

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you so much

You may have updated the trainer but im still having problems with unlimited arrows it crashes when I shoot my bow

Gonna have to go without then cuz ain’t much he can do after he updated the trainer and still crashes

That is a bummer

I think I might have narrowed down what was happening in my case. Yesterday I was level 2, had just started a game. I used the experience cheat with the XP add cranked up to full, and it crashed the game when I killed something. Ever since then, it seems like whenever I kill anything in that game it crashes. Bow or not.

So this morning I started a new game and so far everything works fine (I hadn’t gotten to the part of having a bow yet). I can kill things, but hadn’t got to the part of using a bow yet (working on another project IRL, so I only had like 5 minutes to test.)

My theory right now is that maybe cranking the XP up at such a low level broke the game and caused a crash, and my character got saved with that XP, so every time I kill something it goes to process it and crashes.

I dont know if that would be the problem because when I turned up my exp so I got to level 60 I was already level 53 and it was only a 7 level difference I tried using a cheat engine table for the arrows but for some reason it interferes with the unlimited focus cheat I might just have to go without it till I have the full bright lord armor set where you have infinite arrows anyway.

I can’t talk for @stn maybe he can take a look n see who knows hes pretty good at this stuff

The good thing is it seems like they fixed the Easy kills so it kinda replaces the unlimited arrows for now

Hello, any way to one day have gems added to the trainer?

@SystemFailed Get steam version

@bobafettcheatsto Gems are stored online

I have the steam version and have been using it but the unlimited arrows doesnt work

Oh. Not sure then. Does this happen to anyone else too? (i can’t replicate it, works fine for me :S)

Hi I’m new to this community and program and I’m not having any luck getting it to work. Every time I try to start Shadow of War through Infinity it says
"FAILED TO LOAD CHEATS
We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info."
I’m still knew to PC gaming and I still don’t know much about these kinds of things.
Also the site is still considering me a “new user” and wont let me upload the log file.
Thank you very much in advance for reading this and any help you may give.

When this error happens, go to settings > save log and paste it here

What stn said but upload the log somewhere else and post the link. You will get more permissions if you use the forum more.