Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the unlimited health is fixed i just need to know how to fix the ghost mode. and my anti-viruses are all off

never mind unlimited health just stopped, so now ghost mode and unlimited health won’t work.

any fixes?

Working great since your update. Thanks STN you rock!!

How is this broken ? They can’t attack you because they can’t see you. If you want to complain, you should complain to game devs because that’s the mechanic they chose to have for this game.

Hey STN, The Unlimited Health, Ghost mode and Add Experience wont work for me, i tried to re install and still doesn’t work, plz fix Tanks!

Ghost mode works fine now, sorry my mistake, yet Unlimited Health and Add Experience doesnt work.

What is your game version and source?. Health might appear to decrease but it actually isn’t. See if you actually die?

I do die, im not sure about the game version but its the latest update.

And the Unlimited health when you enable it it auto. disables

1 Like

Hi STN !

Actually i have the same problem as benny1337re where the cheats can’t be loaded into the game. I did add Infinity to my antivirus exceptions, I did turn off windows defender but it didn’t resolve it.

Do you know what could be the cause of that ?

Thank you !

Here is the log

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tm7w0z-3biqstJSSEAuxYYsvnBhjZRIx

Unlimited Health update please now disable :frowning: 1/4/2018

And the Unlimited health when you enable it it auto. disables :frowning:

1 Like

i have actually died when playing the gravewalker difficulty and i had Unlimited health activated

Add experience Cheat doesnt work. I tried many ways but nothing helped.
I do not know the version of my game but its the cracked Gold version whit 4k support.

When doing chain executions or chained stealth kills the focus still depletes after activating unlimited focus. Can someone please update the trainer? I want my infinite chain executions lol

Right click to refill focus

Can we get infinite chain executions/stealth executions please? I can only get 4 chain executions off at a time because the focus depletes. I know you can right click, aim with your bow to refill it instantly but I want to be able to chain execute a whole squad of orcs without my focus depleting. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Even after the update focus still depletes when doing chain executions

That wasn’t what the update was for.