Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Understood. Can you please fix that? Fix the focus depleting during chain executions even when unlimited focus is on please

*add not fix.

@STN,
Hi, Iā€™m playing a cracked version on Windows PC.
Except Unlimited skill points and Add Experience points, others are working fine. I have tried it even when I have a few skill points, and the points get used up. I have completed a few mission with the option to add 10000 experience points, and it doesnā€™t work.
Kindly fix this and keep up the good work.

Hello, many of the mods are working for me, except the infinite health. which is unfortunate because i find the game a tad boring under ghost mode. does anyone have it working?

1 Like

They do not have time to support your pirated versions. Buy the game if you want support.

3 Likes

What snake said.
Wemod does not support cracked versions. If cheats do not work for you youā€™re on your own to figure out how to fix them

blub it does also not work on Steam version. Bought the game yesterday for 20ā‚¬. The Trainer is just rly bad sry to tell you. I mean for example the unlimited might cheat. You always have to jump over an orc and if they have jump block you are screwed.

1 Like

@nerke His trainer has been outdated since November of last year. I first started talking to my girlfriend then, feels like an eternity now.

I am glad your opinion doesnā€™t matter because you would make a terrible judge.

So itā€™s bad because you have to do something to gain somethingā€¦ Wowā€¦ What an opinion.

No because it is up to date. He likes outdated non working things.

Can somebody please fix the focus depleting even though I turned on unlimited focus when using chain executions? Thanks

1 Like

Chain executions deplete focus even with unlimited focus turned on. Could this be fixed?

1 Like

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right section for this error but gonna post here anyways. Iā€™m getting this error from the Steam version of the game https://gyazo.com/1b1b0c7e9880ac5b5256b356372613fb. All other Steam games have loaded without issues from the installation folder. Iā€™ve directed it directly to the .exe as well as tried to drag and drop. Any suggestions or help?

Select the base game folder.

I have a bug when ever I uset this training it spawns fireballs from the siegebeasts on me in the normal world and I donā€™t know why please help.

Trainer needs to be updated to current game patch.

1 Like

What is broken?

It seems to be fine now. For some reason it kept disabling the cheats after Iā€™d activate them, but it works now.

The trainer canā€™t inject into the game since the new patch :confused: (Why so many patch go outt) xD

Just letting you know :slight_smile:

unlimited health,ghost mode and easy killed canā€™t be used

2 Likes