Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It takes longer but it definitely injects with no issue.

Unlimited Health, Ghost Mode and Easy Kills are all not working since the last patch.

Note - this was the patch which introduced the “Blade of Galadriel” DLC.

1 Like

That has NEVER and WILL never be a trainer issue so nope.

But the game did update abd and some cheats are broken i am aware

1 Like

The trainer needs an update. Unlimited skill points, Add experience points don’t work

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Add experience still doesn’t seem to be working (Tested both in the regular game and in the Blade of Galadriel DLC).

So I was having problems injecting the trainer into this particular game but after I updated my graphics driver it finally decided to inject. Might help someone out there.

yes it does

seems as of today a trojan is on this trainer?

Is that a question?

What like all of a sudden ?

yes but more of confusion for me I never had this problem before and its only with this game.
so i’m not sure what to do and from my searching, I seem to be the only one with the issue.

every time I click play for this trainer i get a warning and it says Trojan:win32/fuery… ect
not sure what to do.

It is probably just your antivirus acting up and throwing a false positive. Whitelisting Infinity or disabling real-time protection should “fix” it

@leon58275 Your antivirus probably had an update and became an enemy to trainers. Either completely uninstall it and ask for a refund (if you paid for it) or just add infinity to its exception list and disable it while playing.

Thanks for the good work STN!

hey
there is a problem the unlimeted coins skill en increased xp doest work how can i fix this?
srry for my english

it crashes on steam version with the new dlc

It doesn’t work with me: unlimited health, skills points etc.

you think you could add an unlimited health option for followers?