Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I got a problem with the Add Experience Points it wont give me it at all after a quest… dont know if other people have the same problem, but thought i just say it.

cheats don’t seem to work on the dlc.

They work fine on the DLC unless there was another update since last week.

The add experience points does not work. I kill a captain and it only adds the xp amount for the kill, nothing from the engine.

please update it. Unlimited health does not work

Yes it does. Get steam version

I have already it…with all DLC. I don’t understand why it does not working

Oh, do you die with the cheat active?

Yes, my health decrease. I play once time with this trainer, and nothing works except unlimited arrows. No skills point, no unlimited coins and no unlimited health, no more experience. However, cheats like focus seems to be working.

SOW had another update Friday. I haven’t tested if it actually broke it or not.

Did you die? I didn’t ask if you health decreases, it might appear that your health decreases but will refill right up and you can’t die.

Unlimited might and unlimited coins are causing the game to crash. Might causes it to crash instantly. While coins only triggers a crash when you complete a mission. I have the steam silver version of the game.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Might cheat still causes my game to crash immediately upon activation I even checked to see if turning of the modifiers to might would stop it the crashes. I verified the files in the game there all intact so I’m at a loss.

Do you have steam version?

Yes I do

I can’t replicate it so no clue why it’s doing that for you. Maybe it’s mission specific

It’s not during a mission it’s during anything. Wonder if my save got screwed some where…

Greetings!

I’ve been following this thread for about a week now as I’ve been watching to see if anyone else has been experiencing my issues as well. Made an account just to post here!

Symptom: Crash to Desktop (game freezes for a moment, then windows error reporting window pops up, game closes) a few seconds after I activate Unlimited Might.

How I replicate: I start the game via the Infinity launcher by pressing play. The game loads. I load my savegame. The level loads. I press F5, symptom occurs. I have tried changing some skill upgrades around, doesn’t affect it. I’ve tried activating the cheat after moving around a bit, standing still, after attacking enemies, with focus, without focus, in combination with other cheats in different orders…

Before the most recent update, I have also been having issues, both with the Unlimited Might cheat, as well as the Unlimited Focus cheat. Both would exhibit the same behavior. I can tell when the Focus cheat is going to freak out instantly, rather than in a few seconds, because when I press F3 (default activation), the focus bar instantly empties, and aiming does not refill it.

Until the most recent update, I have been able to get all the cheats to work (minus the infinite coins one… used artmoney for that) after a few Start > load > activate > crash > repeat cycles. With the most recent update, I have not been successful in getting the game to continue running after activating Unlimited Might.

If there are any crash logs or information that would assist you with looking into this, please let me know! Been enjoying your work thus far!

Edit: It would appear the Focus cheat is still exhibiting the same behavior as before. Will try a new savegame to see if its related to that.

Edit2: Didn’t realize you can only have 1 savegame.

Edit3: I probably have something broken in my savegame. Even if I have spectral dash deactivated, it remains usable.

Are you trying this on the new dlc campaign?