Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am not. I do not own it. I managed to get the focus cheat to work just now, after I left the area I was in and traveled to another. It occasionally gets stuck in an empty state, and when I aim, it says focus is depleted/empty. After I attack some enemies, I’d say around 30-45 seconds later, it begins to function again.

Will attempt the might cheat again tomorrow. Bedtime for now!

@matrxhasyou Wait i assumed you have steam version.

I mean I do own the game, just not the dlc. Version 1.12 steam version

I can’t replicate it, just tested the trainer again. And the testers also reported it as working fine.

So i don’t know why it’s crashing for you ?

I have a feeling it’s something to do with my savegame because the spectral dash is always on even when it’s deactivated

Just started up the game again today. This time, everything works again. So maybe it was something to do with the area I was in, or maybe some scripted events that were in the middle of processing that conflicted… I don’t know. Grasping at straws at this point! :rofl:

1 Like

yeah

Was working earlier now saying cheats can’t be loaded in. Closed infinity, verified game files, opened infinity, made sure it matches game folder.

Spam the Play key. If that doesn’t work, disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list

Other games work fine except for this game

Have you purchased the game from steam?

AVs are dicks to some trainers or all sometime.

Snake yes I have, no dlc

It would be cool to have unlimited sword/dagger/bow power so you can, for example, use the dagger’s “stealth freeze time” power without having to do a bunch of stealth kills afterwards to recharge it.

Could you please add Inf Gold… It would be so awesome!!

It’s server soded and not possible

Hey im having issues getting the cheats to work they just refuse to work. i just reinstalled the game and they wont work. I had them working probably a month ago.

Would like some help.

Get steam version

It is the stream version of the game.
Im on steam version 1.12 of the game and they refuse to work

Edit: I figured it out it turns out that the cheats don’t like you being in specific areas.

Having a problem with killing the Nazgul. Seems they’re the only ones that won’t die when cheats are enabled. And after hours of playing, I can’t turn any cheats off. So I have to quit to desktop, then restart the game without starting Infinity. So… I was wondering if the Nazgul are somehow tied to the player’s health cheat? If so, then maybe a separate cheat for just the Nazgul… like Easy Nazgul Kills or something like that? Really appreciate your hard work on this trainer! Thank you for that!