Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s not the health cheat, it’s the easy kills. Or some other i can’t remember. Anyway it’s a bug with the game, you’re supposed to get hit or something then their health start decreasing.

It might be too late to request new cheats but I would LOVE if “Passage of Time” could be turned on and off. I often find myself reluctant to engage in missions because then one of my favorite generals gets ganked over in another Zone because I wasn’t there to protect him.

new update trainer middle earth shadow of war???

Huh why? Trainer is up to date

There was an update Thursday. Not sure if it actually did anything.

1 Like

Hey, i have the cheats but only some are working , the unlimited health isn’t working, when i turn it on it turns off again , i have spammed it still nothing this is also the case with easy kills

Infinity Cant Find GAME When i press play / Middle-earth: Shadow of War )

1 Like

Hey, cant find game either. Think to do with update recently that notified about the market. Kepp up solid work too.

Was update to do with the market i believe, just notifying about the end of it. Maybe enough to mess with code?

Start game yourself then attach infinity

1 Like

A few of the cheats on here don’t work. Unlimited health, easy kills, and add exp.

What is your game source? Steam?

The only thing that isn’t working is ghost mode. Sometimes would work, sometimes it wouldn’t, but now it isn’t working at all.

1 Like

yeah

I’m experiencing game crashes every time I turn on unlimited arrows and focus on and fire an arrow or do a shadow strike

I don’t know what your all talking about. I just played it and everything works fine with the latest update.

1 Like

Other cheats work like No Skill Cooldown but the unlimited arrows and focus cause my game to crash. I am running latest version and have verified integrity.

[rainbow]Hello, I’m currently running the 1.14 version through Steam. Unlimited Health does not work. I’ve died by captains and even a caragor. I see Talion takes damage, but he does not recover. Resulting in death. And on the hardest difficulty, gravedigger(?), I have no second chance. My nemesis is level 78 now and I’m still 44 lol. Also, tried the “modify reward EXP” function to try and catch up, but I’m still receiving normal EXP.[/rainbow]

Why are you posting in steam version thread?

Regarding dying by people, some deaths by them are just scripted. That’s just how it is. And with XP, I’m sure you need to set that before you start a mission. It’s been 4ish days since I’ve played but I’m max rank so I’ll start another save and see what that’s about later.