easy kills

not checked:
unlimited coins
unlimited skill points

the rest seems to work

Steam version?

1 Like

sorry to forget, yes steam version.

Just wondering why unlimited arrows and unlimited health doesn’t work anymore. Can you fix this pls>

Assuming you plan to update Arrows and Health for the new expansion, I would truly, madly, deeply love a cheat that tuns off the timeskip when doing missions. If such is possible, of course :slight_smile: It sucks when I have to worry that doing a side mission is gonna result in me not being in another zone to save a favorite Orc follower who dies without me there.

Can we get an update for the Desolation of Mordor DLC. Xp, infinite health, unlimited arrows, unlimited skill points, and easy kills don’t work. Steam version btw

unlimited might and elven rage still work. once you upgrade Rally to heal and replenish bolts, you effectively have infinite health and arrows, at least for baranor. not as good as the real thing of course, but a workable alternative while we wait

1 Like

For some strange reason on the steam version the unlimited health cheat and unlimited Arrows cheat have stopped working. they stopped working after the steam version of shadow of war under went a large game update. all other mods are still working fine apart from those two oh and also the easy kills dose not work, if u could solve this problem that would be awesome =).

2 Likes

Hey can you update the table

2 Likes

The game hab another patch I can’t even start game through infinity

Infinity update, and now I can’t use the trainer at all.

An update is needed for almost all games i swear!

Steam version of game isn’t compatible

steam version the unlimited health cheat and unlimited Arrows cheat have stopped working still, cheers. With new infinity update,will a lot of patches ahead both game and program. Thanks for hard work to fix

Infinity can not work With current Version of the game!

1 Like

same here ! this version not working for me too :frowning:

i am having the same problem

1 Like

the arrow cheat is not working plz check it out