Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unfortunately, yes those don’t work right now, but most of the other ones work really well once you get the hang of it. You can gain quite a bit of XP just doing missions or conquests, I hit level 80 pretty fast, and I’m not overly coordinated.

Max Health, Focus, etc. work, but they need to refresh. Just be sure to jump out of the way every now and then, and you’ll be fine. Having stated that, don’t let a caragor get a hold of you or you’ll be mincemeat, as I’ve found that out the hard way several times.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does this mean the Infi Skill points and the rest of the unworking cheats work now?

Test them

What else would the message mean?

YES, THEY WORK! Thanks to the team that fixed it!

Never doubt @STN, he always gets around to it! I have yet to check them out, shall do so this evening!

Gave it a try tonight, ended up with a slew of coins simply and XP just for completing some community quests!. As usual, from my standpoint, an amazing success, was able to upgrade all my armies.as well as my character. As far as Steam, top-notch work as always. the harder they try to conquer me, the more I’ll raise my defenses! I’ll lose from time to time, but now I have the means to properly defend myself, regardless what what the enemy can dish out. A great job as always my friend!

1 Like

Unlimited focus and arrows crashes latest Steam version of game.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, STN, and Chris as well, for the assistance and testing!

[ISSUE FIXED] Infinity won’t even start the trainer for the game. It never says ‘Playing’ or anything, it just has the red circle with a line through it for everything. I also dislike how we HAVE to use hotkeys now. I found it a lot easier to just click the buttons. Not sure why it’s now a pro-only thing. Stupid if you ask me.

Your pro aint ya ?

No. I don’t have the money for it and don’t want to ‘donate hashpower’.

Woops you were purple when i typed that must od had when they were doing the mining thing and was free for awhile

Forums being dumb.

1 Like

Is the Mirian Cheat now working? I don’t think so i tested it ingame and it doesn’t work for me, even the Unlimited Health Cheat doesn’t work is it a bug or something or is it because of the update?

1 Like

Nevermind it was my mistake everything is working fine now :smiley:

hi
thank you for your effort
but number 1,4 and 7 doesn’t work
#regared

Any news on when the trainer might get updated to the new version of the game?
I get “this trainer might not work with your game version” after the latest update to the game, and the game just closes when i activate any cheats.

Which cheats do that?