Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Try now

1 Like

STN do I need to do some kind of scan, or download a new version of infinity? If I need to perform a scan can you give me some instruction on how to do it?

its there now.

Nope, just launch it :smiley: (should work now)

Works perfectly, just closed and opened it again and it’s ready to roll. I’ll test the cheats and provide any feedback. Awesome work STN thanks again!

1 Like

Only having an issue with adding experience as it doesn’t seem to level me up.

same

@STN this is correct. One of the mods affects the silver currency. (idk how)

I will investigate more

is anyone having problems in the towers I find all the areas but it won’t let me back out I can still move around the screen but that’s it

im Getting the same thing because it auto found something on C but won’t let me add the directory where it is actually installed on F

How do You use the add exp?

Select the amount you want to add then finish a quest and it will be added.

2 Likes

thanks

@STN Still does not work for me. Same issue as C_Maggotbone’s photo a couple posts up, “Windows cannot find…” error. I have my games installed outside of my C: drive as well.

@Hawk That should be the correct behavior. The file links on C: drive should work. I have GoW4 and Forza 7 trainers working with the file links in C: drive but actual installs elsewhere.

I put all my games on D drive.

yea, im getting this also

Found out if you use cheats you can no longer gain XP the normal way, unsure if everyone is having this or not. Also it persists even if you restart.

How exactly does the add exp work? Just kill a captain? I add the exp to max but even when I get exp from killing a captain it is only like 5000 exp per kill.

@Xazur604 Did you try pressing F9 after you set it to to a number?