Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant use this at all. since i cant get into the windowsapp.

Start the game outside of Infinity.

We have determined the issue. No ETA on an update, but starting the game outside of Infinity will do the trick :slight_smile:

Thanks to @shavlik for the registry file and manifest file :+1:

tried 4 times and infinity wont load the cheats.

I think its Unlimited Skill Points again @STN. I see the note you added - and that would fix this - but just saying anwyays.

I wonder if you can modify that currency though since this affects it.

1 Like

I would also like to see an option to add unlimited Mirion and possibly gold.

@Travis ā€˜ā€™ EITHER currencies cant be added. They are server-sideā€™ā€™

Thatā€™s why you canā€™t because they are server side !

I meanā€¦ They are earned through missions so if you can just modify how much missions give just like Exp, it should be doable with the right line of code.

Yes, currencies can be added. People just did it with cheat engine, Including myself. I now have unlimited coins. (NOT GOLD. GOLD CANā€™T BE ADDED).

1 Like

how? I need to know. lol

Could it be from me having the high res pack installed causing the cheats not work?

Yeah silver can be added.

What about gems as i saw on the cheat engine forums that can be done also but i may have misread

@STN can you add this option to the trainer? (silver)

Please add an infinite timer to the missions i am struggling with some of them

thanks in advance

Hey,

Just tested the trainer yesturday. Unfortunaly for me, nothing seems to work properly. Almost nothing.

-Unlimited health seems to work just fine, same for unlimited focus.

-Unlimited skill points have no effect, same for XP.

-And finaly, unlimited arrows do work but cause the game to crash when i try to shoot. Same goes for easy kill. It will eventualy work and cause the game to crash immidiatly after killing a random mob.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Cracked version?

Yes it is,

Didnā€™t know until now it couldā€™ve a different impact whever or not the gameā€™s legit or not.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Coins cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The trainer wont detect the game anymore after addition of new Unlimited Coin hackā€¦:frowning: