Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Inf Arror doesn’t work for me. And Skill Points as well.

Well ■■■■ me, Just did it in a lot of hours…

How do I get the silver coin to work? I’m still at 100. Inf Health doesn’t work either.

How about a timer freeze for this game too? The timers are too damn short and cause a lot of missed golden trophy opportunities! Would sure appreciate that cheat!

the trainer does not detect the game anymore :cold_sweat:

What button do i click to “jump” exactly? (Keyboard)

1 Like

Ghost Mode works, but you really can’t do anything while it’s enabled. Then after disabling it, the game still shows me as in Ghost mode (undetectable by NPCs). I hate Denuvo anticheat, it really screws up the game. Also, that timer freeze cheat would be a real boon to players (Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, LOL)

Game says lvl 60 but when recruiting captains it reads lvl 14…
Any Ideas?

One idea is to read the comments it was discussed a couple posts up

I read up, and the closest thing to my problem is not what it is. My army screen and lower left screen blip both match at 60 and there was no problem with it yesterday, the problem started today.

OK I thot it was same problem as they where saying up above but ya I see its a little different then there’s is

@thenegativecorner What is your game source and version? The update to trainer will not do anything to infinity detecting game.

Looks like windows store version is different than steam, i’ll have to download it.

And i just tested the trainer and it’s working fine for steam version (no issues whatsoever). Let me know your game version and source if you’re having issues and not using steam version.

Everytime i try to use the skillpoint cheat or xp cheat it freezes and crash.

What is your game source and version?

Im using CODEX and when I activate the Unlimited Coins the game just crashes

Buy the game on steam.

2 Likes

We cannot support cracked games. You will need to buy the game to get support from us.

2 Likes

i have the steam version, but still when i use the xp, coins or skill point cheat it just freezes.

hey @STN can you make that the “unlimited coins” cheat affect the premium currency (I think its “gold”) in the future?
or wuld it be impossible because of it only being obtainable through mico-transactions?