Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hacking into an online database would be illegal and not possible with a trainer.

for some reason when i go to activate either unlimited coins or the skills the game freezes and i have to go to ctrl alt delete and log out of my account

What version(Steam/Windows/cracked)?

@harcosdi even if we could we wouldn’t. That would be theft and would be a quick way to a C&D or sued.

yep i have 1 skill point and then i activate the unlimited skill points then the game freezes and there is no way around me having to completely log out of my computer to play the game again. i waited a hour to see if it would unfreeze and nothing happens

What version(Steam/Windows/cracked)?

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Skill Cooldown cheat added
  • Unlimited Timer cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

cracked it is the fitgirl one atm till i can pay for a legal version in a couple weeks this one.

Don’t link illegal stuff here. Don’t pirate games expecting support. Buy the game on steam if you want it to work.

1 Like

I actually asked the question to begin with. Regardless we don’t support cracked games.

i want to know if you can add Unlimited gold? STN. or is that not allowed?

It’s synced with server side so not possible.

1 Like

Okay thanks for answer :slight_smile:

Why is no one helping me out? I said i have the steam version and i still can’t use the skill points and xp points? Is everyone having this issue?

Thanks

Have you done a quest after activating the cheat?

I’m getting an army now my friend, It’s like 50% of the game.

I don’t have the game so I can’t test it myself but this is what the note for the experience cheat says: mhsofitnxp

The skill point cheat doesn’t have any notes.

skill points and coins crash game

There isn’t any need for notes on the skill point. You need 1 skill point to start then you go spend it with the option on and it will increase the amount you have to 98 and keep it there.

Doesn’t woth my friend, direct freeze and stops responding until it says close program.

How do the coin cheat work? Cuz, I’ve picked some up and dismantled some stuff.