Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i wish to request a addition to the cheat if possible if you can add a function to where you can have all of the skills active ect because the other day i did something it must of glitched and i had all skills active it was amazing then i deleted the save and started over because i disabled one of the skills and it wouldnt let me have all of the skills active and oh infinite gems and god mode for mounts steam pc version

freeeze and Crash and a misson crash

We need more info than that. What cheats were active and what source(steam, windows store, cracked)?

Game crashes when trying to add gems to weapons when infinite skills is active, tried launching without and with the “play button” each same result, steam version. No other cheats were active.

The game crashes every time I use unlimited arrows and unlimited focus bugs out where it is empty half the time

on steam

i push my char from 1 to 60 ^^ than ■■■■■■■ game bam ^^

but the game is so buggy with or not with cheat

i noticed that the killing enemies is a bit of a ruse when it only works with bosses like captains ect Lvl enemies

The game seems to crash either from unlimited health, focus or arrows for me. It worked perfectly yesterday.

all of my skills are active but i cant seem to clear them like it wont let me

Cracked and windows store versions need a separate trainer it seems (ugh, like always their code is different than steam). Trainers works fine for steam version without any issues, if it’s not post details instead of just saying game crash help!11 cause it doesn’t help me.

but i have the steam version

@lasmos What do you mean clear them?

like all of them are active and i cant disable them like your summun is caragor,graug,drake so all of them r active and i cant summun nither

I don’t know that it can be implemented into the trainer. Seems to me that the game is bugging out from it. If you have Unlimited Skill Points active and no skills/upgrades purchased yet, every upgrade you purchase will stay activated until you clear it. In some skills, it can be useful but in others it doesn’t help at all (like summoning beasts because you can’t pick the one you want, it’s just random)

Also at everyone else posting here, holy crap please read some of the previous responses. I know reading them all may seem like quite the task for someone as busy as you playing this video game, but reading the responses will save you so much more time than waiting for STN to come back and repeat what he has already said.

1 Like

I have been experiencing an issue with getting instantly killed randomly with Unlimited Health Cheat activated. Two times instant killed by Captains and Once stepped through a fire pit and instantly died.

unlimited shadow strike??

what did you do to trigger this ? becausei want to do it and then disable ones that arent needed

Lamnos I had the same thing for a while, reloading the game helped me. It it the first time you use the unlimited skill with the xp. everything you unlock satays unlocked and active, making some skills inactive and some skills OP, just reload the game with the cheats off and you can go and select the skills to fix it.

1 Like

Isn’t shadow strike based on focus? Actually is there even a cool down or restrictions?

2 Likes

Shadow strike is based on the arrow you have but it also takes focus as well witch it bypass the infinite focus cheat i have found