Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

That’s a very specific cheat but stingerr can look and see if it’s possible :+1:

1 Like

sweetness also if ya can make em two cheats one to spawn a Nazgûl and one to send them to the make them an ally and send them to the garrison tho if ya can make it one cheat go for it too

and a cheat that lets u equip all skill upgrades at the same time that would also be pretty neat

Huh, so weirdly enough I did get the silver coins cheat to work eventually but I have to enter the inventory, tab out to the wemod application, use the hotkey, then tab back into the game and exit/re-enter the inventory. I have no idea why I have to do this but just in case anyone else ends up in a similar situation I thought I’d post it here. Apart from that a multiple skill selection cheat would be amazing, I’m pretty sure I remember there being a cheat engine table with that option back when the game first came out.

1 Like

is this work on steam version too ??

Most likely not, but there’s a steam version found here

Make sure to use the trainer made by Stingerr

ty

1 Like

will there be an update to add a multi-skill upgrades as a cheat? i would love that and maybe add a cheat that lets you raise the dead and a separate cheat to swap out elven rage with ringwraith and a cheat to add the crown of the witchking as a cloak and make its use the abilities from the crown of the witchking. if it has any if any of this is possible could u add some of this please?

I cant turn on a single cheat without crashing my game. does it matter if wemod and the game are on separate hard drives, or is this broken for other people as well?

This doesn’t work for me. Every time I try to choose something there a red symbol over it. Can someone explain what I’m doing wrong.

did you figure it out @monk450. I dont have this issue at all but am willing to help

Its not an issue for me at all

the trainer isn’t picking up the game at all…i’m not sure how to get it to do so, please help…

ur prob just bugged

@STiNGERR this is not working at all when i click play it just stays loading and doesnt allow me to turn cheats on

so to elaborate further when I even try to click play it just continues loading and then when you go back to the game its frozen and you have to restart the game and I got it to allow me to turn cheats on but once again when i went back to the game the game is frozen

yea bro im having the exact same problem

how about adding an “Infinite ally health/downed timer?”

hi , the skills cheat doesn’t work anymore, cheers

Windows store is the issue