Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Seems the cheats have stopped working for me again, in the last few days. Shadow of War (Windows Store edition).
I don’t see an update in the store version since 12/16/2017, but I am sure I have used the cheats since then.

Anyone else having issues now?

1 Like

Is anybody still having issues with the add 10 skill points and 5k silver coins?

4 Likes

mine worked for the first time but after just stop. :frowning:

1 Like

the unlimited timer wont work

Hey good job I really am happy you made this mod thanks a lot keep up the good work.

1 Like

Not sure if this is out dated or if I’m doing something wrong but this trainer does not seem to work.
I bought the game on the xbox one x which lets me get it on xbox play anywhere. so I’m not to sure if me getting the game through windows store is the issue.

1 Like

@STiNGERR trainer need to be updated with the launch of the dlc as a few things aint working heath mega xp ghost are a few i have come across that doesn’t work so far i will keep u updated with other i have come across

Edit i have also come across that one hit kills no longer work

Is there a cheat to easily upgrade the equipment without completing the challenges on the blade of galadriel dlc?

All the cheats are listed in the first post.

Stingerr is extremely active at the moment, with multiple AAA games getting bigg updates/DLC.
Give him a chance to do his stuff.

hey stingerr your doing an amazing job with the cheats but i have but one complaint for the shadow of war windows store cheats, the UNLIMITED HEALTH, ADD 5K SILVER COINS, ADD 10 SKILL POINTS, MEGA XP and UNLOCK SKILLS cheats dont work for me in the cheat engine it says unlimited health is on but i still lose health in game and the unlock skills turn off once i turn it on. If you could get back with me when you have the chance that would be great i love this game and i love your cheats for all the games i especially love the shadow of war cheats but the only things wrong is what i mentioned above im sure it is just a small fix but thank you @STiNGERR in advance.

I think this needs updating for the new DLC, several cheats are no longer functioning.

-Unlimited Health
-Add 5k Silver coins
-Unlimited Mission Timer
-Unlock skills
-Add 10 skill points
-Mega XP

Take your time though, with all these other trainers you have, you must have a really busy schedule. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please update several cheats are no longer functioning.

1 Like

please update the workouts are not working

What is workouts?

I know a new update was just released yesterday, but I was wondering if there is any time frame for updating this trainer. Love your work btw.

I need to know what is broken and what is not. Problem is as soon as game pushes an update, people assume trainer needs an update without confirming if it’s really broken.

Prior to this latest update none of the cheats I used were working for me. I Specifically used Unlimited Health, Focus, Might, Arrows & Mega XP.

No trainers are showing up in the new version of Infinity.
The Steam version shows trainer, but the Windows Store version does not.
Please fix ASAP as I need to play the new DLC!
Thanks in advance - <3 your work.

1 Like

same