Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

same

got same problem too

Don’t worry we steam users have the same problem. The available trainer isn’t compatible with the latest version of the game.

I think we now have parity-issue, assuming this is what you’re getting on Steam version.

In the latest release, I get an error by Infinity, that prevents me from loading trainers.

This is an improvement over yesterday’s release of Infinity, that showed no trainers at all.

Yesterday’s release of Infinity May 12, 2018 3:00 AM:

Today’s release of Infinity May 13, 2018 4:50 AM :

Any word on a fix guys? pretty eager to run your mods on this i as just picked it up =]

suggestion

this was mentioned in the steam version, so will be trying this when I get home

I tried what was mentioned on the steam version but no joy unfortunately. It seems the guy who manages the steam version has since updated and fixed the issues though.

Hey Stingerr I seem to be having problems with the unlimited health mega exp and unlimited arrows, am I doing something wrong? (its a brand new save) or do these cheats just not work?

Some of the mods are broken after an update, will look into it as i am done with other higher priority game and updates.

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, i imagine you guys are pretty swamped with updates and new games, do you have a eta for the trainer patch for this game? @STiNGERR

4 Likes

Hello guys,
thanks for this trainer i test it but some option dont work

Test original game and all DLC for Windows Store Edition

Unlimited Health (NO WORK)
Unlimited Focus (WORK)
Unlimited Might (WORK)
Unlimited Elven Rage (NO WORK If septum on the program automatically set off)
Unlimited Elven Rage Duration (WORK only if u have elven rage bar full because sometime with this option ON elven rage bar dont charge)
Ghost Mode (NO WORK If septum on the program automatically set off)
One-Hit Kills (NO WORK)
Set AI Speed (WORK) thanks to User2299828
Unlimited Arrow (NO WORK)
Unlimited Timer (NO WORK)
Set Game Speed (MAYBE NO WORK but im not sure what is it)
Add 5K Silver Coins (NO WORK)
Unlock Skills (NO WORK)
Add 10 Skill Points (NO WORK)
Mega XP (NO WORK)

Thanks and sorry for my eng, not is my original Language :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Set AI Speed works

1 Like

still does not work only rage focus and might. all other broken.

1 Like

Been broken for ages

The heck is going on… nothing works.

Still no fix?

still nothing :pensive:

wish you could disable captured captains betraying you. i managed to do this but i lost the script and don’t want to re program it in cheat engine.

i install the game from windows it first didn’t pick it up then it prompts me that the game was installed incorrectly so i reinstall and now it picks up the game and now none of the cheats work can someone help me with this problem.

cheats haven’t worked for ages now