Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Steam

none of the cheats is working. anyone else having the same problem?

1 Like

No cheats are working for me, possible update maybe? I’m playing from the Minecraft launcher not steam or xbox
May 13th 2022

1 Like

Hey there FLiNG love your work!
May you please look at MC Dungeons? no cheats are working and i got everything installed properly… they were working before but now they are not :frowning:

1 Like

Minecraft Dungeons was updated on 05/25/2022 and Trainers therefore it no longer works, please update as soon as possible. Thanks

2 Likes

A recent update has broken the trainer, so are the features. Please update it.

Minecraft Dungeons was updated on 06/08/2022 and Trainers therefore it no longer works, please update as soon as possible. Thanks

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

One-hit Kill only deals 2,000,000 damage, which isn’t enough to kill some enemies, depending on difficulty (Example: Higher Apocalypse difficulties)

Just bought the game from Steam and wanted to test if any of these mods work but the only one that works is the ‘Set Game Speed’! I am on the current version of the game so is there any clue on why they don’t work?

new update from the game is up.
mod need some fix from you guys :wink:

unlimited health and emerald. damage multiplier ++

1 Like

The game updated again and needs fixed again, unfortunately, as none of the cheats currently work.

Changes:

Still would love for a feature that can make pass progression much faster, feels like I barely get anywhere with it no matter what I do.

Changes:

All the cheats used to work perfectly fine around january. Came back to play some more mid march and they no longer worked none of them, half of them would insta deactivate and the other half would say they’re on and do nothing.
Im typing this up as im loading the game to see if maybe you just need to jigger about with stuff as can sometimes happen. If i find a solution that gets them to work i will edit this post and mention what i found, if not then just assume the cheats still dont work.

P.s Thank you for all your trainers FLiNG you’re a legend for putting in the time to make and update them as you can

Hi Fling is it because the game has anti cheat feature saving in cloud that it is retired now? Thank you for the trainer.

Seems like the jungle update the mods are not working today such as the :

unlimited xp
unlimited emerald
damage multiplier
unlimited arrow

these are not working anymore can you please update it

the cheats are not working. (non of them)

It would be helpful if there was a way to have infinite gold

nvm I found it