Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Is it possible to add the function to drop unique items Only or with a Higher Chance ?

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• XP Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Got this Error everytime…

Win 10 Pro
AMD Fx 8320 8x 4 ghz
Geforce Nvidia 970

Microsoft Store

Hello @FlipTheSin and welcome to the WeMod community.

The last line of that German error message translates to “File System Error (-2147219194)” in English. Which as I understand it, is a bug in an older version of the Windows 10 operating system.

However, this bug was prevalent in 2018 and should have been fixed in later updates. Please make sure that your PC’s operating system is up to date. This is a Windows issue, not a WeMod issue. :slight_smile:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

1 Like

Hi there, iam using win10 latest version, game from windows store, the souls cheat its not working for me.

i have the same issue the unlimited souls dont work

1 Like

Is this still working for anyone? I launch the game through the trainer and is does not see the game. I have launched the game, then the trainer and still it does not see the game. is there any other way to give this a go ??
Thanks in advance

Can this be updated for the new Minecraft Dungeons update please? Thanks :slight_smile:

This needs an update but in the WeMod app I am not seeing the option to vote on it like other games that need an update. I am not sure if this is an oversite or if the game is no longer supported but it would be nice to have an answer one way or the other. @STiNGERR

Ya we can have one of our testers check it out and see what’s up.
Usually it gets added automatically when and update comes out

Our support site explains why an update button might be missing. :slight_smile:
See here: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

Changes:

@WarsWarrior. There ya go you ask and we did. Lol

@ptondo, @Ravenfyre, Thank you both for the quick response!

1 Like

unlimited arrows is not working with the current version of the game other than that this is the best mods ever.

Changes:

this might be strange but could you increase the amount of emeralds we could have. in the luxury to resock max is higher than the amount we are given. 9,999,999 and increasing it to 99,999,999 or 999,999,999

new update causes the unlimited arrows to not work. also any update on the max emerald increase