Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Revives cheat added
  • Unlimited Souls cheat added
  • Ignore Enchantment Cost cheat added
  • Unlimited Arrow cheat added
  • Emerald Multiplier cheat added
  • Unlimited XP cheat added
  • XP Multiplier cheat added
  • Super Damage/One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Damage Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like

I’m not sure if another update was released this morning, but none of the cheats seem to be working. Most of them will register that they are active, but have no result. Some of them automatically turn back off when attempting to activate them.

Issue resolved: When launching the game before updating, it will have the option to update or update and launch. Make sure to select update. If you select the other option, close the game and relaunch it.

Thank you so much! What an amazing update!

A lot of these cheats are not working. I am not sure what updated but it appears only unlimited souls, game speed, and unlimited arrows are working for me. Others turn off as soon as I activate them.

Yesterday, October 13th 2021, we got version 1.11.1.0.

Thank you for this update, so far it is great, just a few observations for the members of this community:

Activating the cheats while I start the level and I am inside it, and deactivating them once I return to camp.

So far, Unlimited Health, Unlimited Arrow, Ignore Enchantement Cost and Unlimited Souls work.

However, Unlimited Souls can make your game crawl, I used the Corrupted Beacon to test it and at some point it was very choppy and slow. I also used the Harvester and it was acceptable, almost good, still occasionally choppy but the damage that you can do with Unlimited Souls is incredible.
For this to work, you have to “get” at least one soul by other means, in other words, kill a mob with your regular weapons or your pets.

Super Damage/One Hit Kill works, but seems to be limited to 2 million HP, something that is very low in the higher levels of Apocalypse. Better use a cheated weapon with a power level of 500+ (Use “Cheat Engine” with Birdys Table v3.1 which is the latest as of today), same goes for the “Harvester” I mentioned before.

Also, keep in mind that the “Tower” levels are coming soon, I guess it is either on October 19th or as soon as the October events finish. So, expect some failures with this future update.

Today Oct 15th , I ran the Seasonal Missions and I had the same issues as Kira7S and SabreFox posted.

Unlimited Health automatically turned back off when attempting to activate them, that also happened in most of the regular levels. The other cheats seem to be working so far.

There were some exceptions, “Lower Temple” and “Panda Plateau”, I was allowed to activate Unlimited Health. In those levels where you can activate it, you will still receive damage, sometimes reduced, and some others, full damage.

Do not use “Unlimited XP” and the “XP Multiplier”, both are broken and using them, at the end of the mission, you will get no XP.

My game was automatically updated 2 days ago and I have version 1.11.1.0_7392662.

1 Like

Looks like he updated the trainer. Thanks FLiNG! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not working

1 Like

Hi there, I tried to use Microsoft Store’s version, however, it did not work. Today is 11/7/2021. Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, I tried to use Microsoft Store’s version, however, it did not work. Today is 11/11/2021. Thanks

pls update

2 Likes

once i activated the unlimited emerald, the number of the eyes of ender becomes 9999999, but there’s only six of them in the game, and now there’s no way to spend it. how can i set it to 0?

mincraft dungens unlimited health werkt niet meer in game en super damage /one-hit kills ook niet ??

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Fling the update works great. I started mod after o was in the game. Thanks FLING!!!’

Works great now thanks!

Worked great yesterday. Unfortunately stopped working today.

6 Likes

PLEASE fix …
Thanks guys for all your hard work

5 Likes

I know this was updated less than a week ago but several options are not working. They worked for a day or two but they have recently stopped.

6 Likes

isnt working after the new update

4 Likes