Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Please update because the Version have changed for Bugfixes amd the Trainer doesn’t work

5 Likes

The only working cheat right now is the game speed one.
Could you please fix the others?

Any idea why infinite health won’t trigger but other toggles do? Thanks!

can you add faster progress for cloudy climb seasonal event?

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: sera Will it be updated?

What’s not working for you?

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Platform: New Minecraft Launcher

I used Wemod with MC Dungeons back when it was on the legacy launcher, it worked perfectly fine, but now for some reason, it won’t detect the game. I already got access to my Microsoft Apps folder and was able to link the exe to Wemod, and it launches successfully but fails to detect the game.

Okay, I purchased it on Steam, already owned it on Xbox and Windows. It doesn’t work for Windows in the new launcher, but does work with Steam, or at least detects. I’m unsure on whether it works launching it from the Xbox app.

It should work on by launching it from the Xbox app. Have it myself on there and had no issues.

Hello there!

Out of total curiosity I was wondering if there was any future plans to update the trainer for new cheat options involving the adventure pass as the grind to level up can be quite grueling at times. Hope that this is taken into consideration at some point. The great news is it works perfectly fine to this date still! I have noticed that damage multipliers and such don’t work in online sessions but I can only assume this is a safety measure of sorts. Anyways, keep up the great work. :+1:

1 Like

Recent update just came in, Season Two of the adventure pass just came out. Can’t wait for this to be tested, checked, and be back up.

1 Like

Thanks, but…

:slight_smile:

Got it, my bad.

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The trainer isnt working

Game Was updated Today Trainer No longer Works :frowning:

1 Like

Minecraft Dungeons was updated on 05/25/2022 and therefore it no longer works, please update as soon as possible. Thanks :laughing: :grin:

3 Likes

Game Was updated , Please update Trainer

3 Likes

the mods wer working fine until i installed the mods, now none of them are working

Hey, the cheat worked great, but Minecraft Dungeons had an update and an event is currently active so please update the trainer :smiley: