Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer

Alright, interesting. Then just for clarification so that I’m on the same page here.

What is the proper/recommended method to using this trainer on the Launcher version?

Make sure you select this exe Dungeons\Binaries\Win64\Dungeons.exe

If WeMod still can’t find it then you likely have something blocking WeMod from injecting such as an AV.

Tried it with both .exes again, also have it on WeMod whitelisted. Neither work, it launches the game and keeps trying to inject until i actually select the character and load into the game.

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hi so yeah none of the hacks work for me is there a way to fix it

Should work perfect was just updated.
Check in history list if your using the most up to date version of the trainer
If your game is not store bought they probably wont work.
There is also a trainer for windows store trainer too

some of them can work like unlimited health but not the others my game is store bought and i am using the most up to date

This doesn’t seem to work with the 0xdeadc0de bypass.

WeMod does NOT support cracked games.

1 Like

Its not cracked, its bypassed.

Either way your game has been modified from the GMR which we do not support.

1 Like

Modifications to the game files of any game change the compatibility of other software, such as trainers, mods and DLCs with that game. This is not a WeMod issue, but an issue with your copy of the game. You will have the same problem with any trainer you find on the internet.

The only fix is to purchase the original game, unmodified.

i can’t use the latern. takes all souls and does nothing

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Since your last update, the cheat doesn’t launch, but it launch the game each time I click on the play button on WeMod, the cheat worked yesterday, with few incompatibilities so i was waiting for this update and nothing works, any solution to solve that?

1 Like

It should be working. What is your game version ? Cracked , steam , rockstar ?
I’m guessing if it worked before the update your using a cracked version?

I’m on the official launcher, download from the mojang site, so no, it’s the official one

2 Likes

Same for me. I just bought the game a few hours ago and it just launches a new instance whenever I press Play in the WeMod client instead of attaching to the running instance.

1 Like

Hey I was Wondering are you going to be adding more cheats due to the massive updates at the camp?

Same. And if I close all instances and hit play, it will open a new one. You would think that it would attach to the instance it just opened, but it keeps “pondering” around the play button in wemod, then times out.

1 Like