Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer

well the im having issues with the emerald hack it doesnt seems to make em unlimited

it is working now it was just a first time issue

1 Like

Can i make reset my lvl from 2k to my offical lvl too again somehow becuase thats was form me a fai lwith unlimit EXP becuase i wanna only get more ext and not lvl 2k

Would it be possible to change the unlimited xp to just an xp multiplier?

no matter what i do the unlimited emerald option doesnt seem to work. every other option is fine tho, what to do?

Weā€™re gonna work on changing this over to a multiplier! We appreciate all the feedback as well, and will look into adding a cheat that will either reset your level or an option to set your level. This will take a little bit but it is planned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too would be happy with this change, As much as i like having a crap load of enchants it doesnt feel good being this level.

When I activate unlimited enchantment points and I spend them, it gives me negative points. Is there something Iā€™m doing wrong or is there another problem?

Nothing works for me at all and I have the correct exe selected and it is all offline

1 Like

Hey. Official Mojang purchase here. Any time I attempt to use the Trainer, it immediately opens a new instance of Minecraft Dungeons and fails to inject any code. I manually added the Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe. Any ideas?

1 Like

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• XP Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Can you add the option to reset emeralds to zero. PLease and thank you.

I was wondering if instant/fast artifact cool down is possible and if it is please let me know.

This is exactly what happens to me. I even went so far as to reinstall the game AND WeMod. I tried both the Dungeon.exe AND the Shipping-64.exe. The only thing that happens is new instances of the game, none of which ever find the game installed.

The game opens, I select offline game and start itā€¦ andā€¦ WeMod tells me it canā€™t find the game. If I click play to try again, it spawns another game window.

Iā€™ve used WeMod on a number of games and itā€™s always straight forward and simple. This one simply doesnā€™t work for me on the official Mojang-purchased version.

2 Likes

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Same happened here. Didnā€™t find how to fix it, anything new?

I have not found out anything new in the past few days. But I am working my butt off, have my gear level up to 81, and I finished everything on apocalypse difficulty except for the very final level which is proving to be very challenging.

I did manage to find the ā€œsoggy caveā€ hidden level and unlock it, and Iā€™ve been farming it at the highest level possible.

I have even been farming the ā€œsecret cow levelā€ as well after finding and unlocking all of the hidden runes. At this point Iā€™ll end up finishing the game without ever getting the cheat to work. :laughing:

so basically when i got to binaries and use the shipping .exe when i have the game open it open another mc dungeons and then when it loads the wemod and says it didtn work is there a fix for this

1 Like

There are two exes, one is the launcher and the other is the game. Make sure you selected the correct one.

Trainer worked a while ago, i took a break came back to it and had an update, since then it didnā€™t work anymore. (Iā€™m using the official Minecraft Launcher version)

I originally had the launcher selected and got it to work after i started the game, now that doesnā€™t work, and when i try to select the actual .exe file in the binaries folder it just starts the game, but as soon as Iā€™m in it says its having a hard time starting or finding the game.

Wouldnā€™t it just be easier for you to make a separate version instead of trying to patch up one trainer for 2 store versions?

We didnā€™t ā€œpatch up one trainer for 2 store versionsā€. This trainer was made specifically for this launcher.