Minecraft Latest TU Please When it Comes Out. Thank You

Meaning when you get the latest tu from december, could someone post it here or delete this and send it to my pm. Please and thanks. I’m now using internet at library, so I’m an offline minecraft player. I’d appreciate it. thanks.

XPG has a section just for title updates. I would check to see if anyone has uploaded it there.

Apparently you didn’t realize I meant the dec one this year that hasn’t come out yet. It’s alright, I know a website to get me tu45 but I’m wanting the one with elytra that is coming out soon and thought you guys would be kind enough to get on here for me when they release it or at least a day after. Most people get it an enjoy it without sharing. I’m just wanting it the tu46 when it’s out, hence the title. Thank you for trying. I’d also prefer when it comes out just tu46, so I can actually download it. I don’t want all the tu’s at once. It’s a pain trying to download all 45 tu’s in a zip folder.

We don’t have many people that post here that still play Xbox which is why I suggested you check there.

My son plays MC everyday. I told him last night to let me know when it gets an update. I could upload it for you when it happens. Do you know what date it’s getting released?

1 Like

Toycat claims the 20th but i’m going to say a day before or after so he’ll have to eat a carolins reaper as a 4j troll. Lol. And thank you. Usually a week after they do a fuzzy banner

Alright. If you realize it was released and I haven’t posted it in this thread or PMd you remind me and I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

Ya, it should be next week sometime.

I dunno if its true but they say its been released, so if it has can u get it up for me, thank you

I just had him check and there wasn’t an update. He said there wasn’t one over the past week so maybe it’s coming some time today or real soon.

Sorry, that was my fault. I got fooled by bigbstats tu46 out now when that was just a patch, youtubers can’t be reliable. Im waiting for 4j’s banner be up then I’ll know it’ll be out in 2 days but i was blocked by them, so i can’t see anything by them. ~:(

Whats weird is they tweeted the changelog before the update comes out. O.o

Its out now, thank you for doing this. I appreciate it. can someone test on this update for me if the command blocks opryzelp tool adds in will be back to normal. I heard the texture got removed so I don’t want to ruin my rollercoaster, I used it as an appearance thing. -:wink:

Make a back up of the currently installed minecraft update and the save[s]. It will allow you to rollback if the update messes up things.

2 Likes

Just turned on my son’s 360 and started downloading the update. I’ll have it up shortly.

Alright, thank you. I’ll have to remember to do that.

Thank you SteveWonda. -:wink: This update comes with all 1.9 glitches by the way, the good glitches. with fast boats on ice, translocation, and etc. -:wink:

It’s taking longer than expected. It’s a whopping 1.25GB. Tried uploading it directly to the site, got to 99% after 40+ min and said file was to large lol. Uploading to Mega right now and will post link pronto.

@Cosmic_Lightning Here it is. Hopefully you can find a way to download it. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!vJUnwIJQ!mTC8SgnADGHKw4FyIHT1Qy4FIj8fH8QHSdE8l_PJVCk

2 Likes

I’ll try if i can’t I’ll rig my video capture card to grab it. Thank you.

I got it, Thank you for .rar the file. U could have .7zip it to next time if needed. But really appreciate it. This can be locked and thank you.