Minecraft Server Starting Soon!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Looking to a Minecraft Server if the interest is high enough. A 24/7 Survival and Creative server. No pay to play. What do you all think? Comments. Suggestions. Any input will be accepted.

Never done Minecraft servers on PC, anyway to pirate it and connect or do you have to buy it?

i have the demo version too :stuck_out_tongue:

Managing minecraft servers is good fun. Experimenting with plug-ins, building the spawn/main area, enforcing rules and stabing people in the back in attempts to increase efficiency.

If I buy a ssd for my old gaming laptop I might join the server. Just waiting for a decent sale, I don’t feel like paying $90 for a 128gb model. Regular 2.5 harddrives aren’t very cheap either.

1 Like

i havent played minecraft in a long time, but i did enjoy it once upon a time. tho i perfer it with some nice mods.

1 Like

Does anyone have a preference on what version i.e. (1.7.10, 1.9. 1.11.2… etc) launch is just around the corner… I need some input!

i would vote for the most recent cracked version :stuck_out_tongue:

Would multiplayer even work for a cracked version?

Not that I’m aware of.

Well you might be able to do set up a lan server using hamachi but that would be annoying to have to do. I purchased minecraft a couple of years ago but have lost the email. I might drop into the server if I manage to restore the account.

1 Like

You could always try contacting Mojang… worst thing they’ll tell you is no

1 Like

Looks like I had the password written down on my old gaming laptop with a damaged harddrive. Luckily functional enough to open the txt file without freezing.

What are you making for us to eat?

1 Like

Ugh, I’m retarded

Is there an ETA for the server?

@Pav and I are working on it now… reasonable ETA 3-5 days… depending on our work and school schedule… no guarantees but that’s what we’re shooting for

1 Like

Sounds good. Let me know if there is anything you want my help with. I have helped smaller (10-50 player) servers before, building stuff (like spawns) and moderating. Would be fun to do it again.

1 Like

Allowing cracked clients to connect to the server is as simple as changing an option in the server settings from true to false or the other way around that’s what you have to do. I’m not sure if you’re going for a whitelisted server or not but if not Making the option for cracked version to join available will bring a lot of problems especially with “trolls”. Countermeasures for that are easy to install on a server though.
Just like snake I have helped some servers in the past. Might be a bit rusty around the edges but surely I will get the hang of it again.
Also I always loved to get incompatible mods to work with each other and have done so a lot in the past.
You can always get to me if 2 mods conflict with each other. Might have an answer.

2 Likes

You can try to explore the disk with the help of Hirens Boot usb , all hail to hirens boot!

2 Likes

yes i am looking the server too