Minecraft Xbox 360: Damaged Save(-!HELP!-)

Hello,
I am having issues transferring a map. I follow the directions below (which seem to be the same on Youtube and everywhere else) and everything is successful except when I load minecraft on the xbox, the maps show as “damaged save” and I can’t use it. All the instructions work. The profile is on the USB. The profile is assigned to the map (via horizon) so it transfers to the xbox, just doesn’t load. But now my PC broke and can’t use it , any way to fix this with just the Xbox

Instructions I used
↓. ↓. ↓

INSTRUCTIONS TO MOVE MAP TO XBOX
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING :-
-A USB Flash drive of just about any GB (preferably :sunglasses:
-A PC
-A Modding Program Called Horizon

1)Move Your profile to your USB.
-Dashboard>Settings>System>Storage>Hard Drive>Profiles>Click on Your Profile>Move>Flash Drive-

2)Download horizon on your PC!
xboxmb.com/

3)Plug Your USB Flash Drive into your PC and exit out all the things that pop up (sometimes nothing pops up)

4)Download A Map From The Internet(Preferably YouTube)
BUT MAKE SURE ITS FOR XBOX AS PC MAPS WONT WORK!
5)Drag the map to your desktop.

6)Open Horizon and open the device explorer.

7)click ‘‘Inject New File’’

:sunglasses:A little tab should come up and on the left hand side click ‘‘Desktop’’

9)Select the map you downloaded!

10)Your profile will come up and click ‘‘Use This Profile’’

11)Wait for it to be injected (it will usually take 10 seconds max)

12)Once it says your map has been transferred take out your USB and plug it into your xbox 360.

1. go to storage and click on Flash Drive and go to profiles and select your profile and click move then hard drive.

14)then go to Games and Apps and go to Minecraft and select the map you downloaded and click move and move it back to your hard drive!

You can now launch minecraft and hit ‘‘Play Game’’ then hard drive and the map will be there!

There is definitely nothing you can do with just the stock xbox 360 os. And even with a pc, I couldn’t imagine being able to uncorrupt a save without some really extensive coding knowledge.

Right now I think you should probably be more concerned with fixing your PC. There’s nothing any of us can do to help with the damaged save problem if you don’t have a working computer. If you told us about your broken computer maybe we could help get it working again.

For some reason a lot of people in the past had started threads about MC maps being damaged after injecting them with Horizon. For most of them they were able to fix it by manually changing the profile ID of the downloaded save to there own profile ID, and then Save, Rehash & Resigning, and then save to device. I can’t explain why it work this way, but it did in many cases.

1 Like