Mods not always working

I have been have a issue regardless of what computer i use. i notice it mostly on steam games with few on epic. sometime one game will work while other won’t like satisfactory trainer work fine with me but generation zero will not load at all no matter what. I have white listed the files that need be. i even disable my anti-virus and firewall but nothing. i have done a clean reinstall. there even been time where a game that did work will no longer work. i notice this happen more when steam did a full visual update of their layout. I done everything discord support said clean uninstall and whtie list files and etc but nothing work. i kept get the same answers too

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1. Did you buy this game from Steam? Or is it a “cracked” Steam version, which is not and will not be supported?
  2. Are you using the alpha/beta/experimental branch of the game, or the public release branch? WeMod only supports public release versions, not test versions.
  3. Are you using the latest version of the trainer by selecting “History” and making sure the trainer at the top of the list is selected?
  4. What anti-virus do you use? Some ar more aggressive than others and require additional steps.
  5. What country are you from? Some have censored western gaming services.

There are no recent similar reports of issues in the official thread for this trainer: Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This is normal. When a game gets updated, 9 out of 10 times it will break the trainer & it’ll have to be put in the queue for an update. You can see the update queue in the WeMod software. See how it works here: Game Queue

Note that October to January is the busiest time of year for game updates, and therefore also for trainers needing updates. Because of the heavy saturation of public holidays during these months. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Diwali, Christmas, Hannukah, New Year. etc etc.

Have a great weekend in the meantime! :slight_smile:

i understand the holiday situation. that is understandable. i am just have issue and the anti-virus i am using is windows security the default window one. i do own generation zero and any game i use with wemod i own. the game is not in alpha, beta or experimental mode at all. it is the public game.
i am from the USA